The advanced 8-thread Baby Lock Evolution overlocker brings you the latest evolution in threading technology with ExtraordinAir threading. With just one push of a button, ExtraordinAir takes your thread through all three loopers at once, instantly, with a gust of air. Plus, you can thread the Evolution in any order. Eliminate tensions and puckering with the patented Automatic Thread Delivery System. Combine chain and overlock stitches to form up to 8-thread stitches.
Set the Evolution to the type of stitch you want and serge. The Evolution will deliver a balanced stitch on any fabric with any type of thread. It even goes from one fabric type to another without skipping.
The Evolution has the option of using 8 threads, providing more stitch combinations than ever before - 87 in all! The Evolution was also the first serger in the world to combine overlocking and cover stitching in the same operation.
Simple threading guide included.
Features and Benefits
- ExtraordinAir threading system takes thread through all loopers instantly
- Automatic Thread Delivery System delivers a balanced stitch on any fabric with any type of thread without adjustment
- Exclusive Wave Stitch and Reverse Wave Stitch for additional decorative stitch options
- Serging options from 2 to 8 threads
- Chain/cover stitch functions include single, double and triple cover stitch
- Overlock stitch functions to seam and encase fabric edges
- Flatlock stitch functions for seaming or decorative effects
- Heavy duty cutting system handles thick fabrics with ease
- Cover Stitch Chaining Off easy to start or stop by automatically chaining off the cover stitch
- Automatic rolled hem stitch functions create a professional finish
- Dial adjustable stitch width: 1.5 - 7.5mm. Up to 16mm wide on Expressive decorative stitches
- Dial adjustable stitch length: 0.75 - 4mm
- Dial adjustable built-in rolled hem
- Side thread cutter
- Up to 1,500 stitches per minute
- Full-Featured Differential Feed. 2 to 1 Ratio - gathering, 3 to 4 Ratio. Gather or stretch your fabric for decorative effects. Use to ease in curves
- 3 LED lights for even lighting
- Built-in thread cutter
- Snap on multi-purpose presser foot
- Built-in accessory storage
- Built-in ribbon / tape guide
- Easy full-colour threading chart
- 8-thread expressive stitch 16mm. To sew hems decorative stitches and lockstitch seams.
- 7-thread expressive stitch 16mm. To sew hems and create decorative stitches and lockstitch seams.
- 7-thread expressive stitch 14mm. To sew hems and create decorative stitches and lockstitch seams.
- 7-thread expressive stitch 14mm. To sew hems and create deco rative stitches and lockstitch seams.
- 6-thread decorative stitch. Rolled seam ombined with cover stitch.
- 6-thread expressive stitch 14mm. To sew hems and create decorative stitches and lockstitch.
- 6-thread decorative stitch with rolled seam and ribbon.
- 5-thread safety stitch 12mm. To join and edge-finish heavy-weight fabrics.
- 5-thread safety stitch 14mm. To join and edge-finish heavy-weight fabrics.
- 4-thread overlock. Strong stitch to edge-finish and join any material, especially stretchy fabrics.
- 3-thread overlock. Ideal finishing stitch for all types of fabric.
- 3-thread overlock. Thread-saving, edge-finishing stitch for all types of fabric.
- 3-thread folded rolled hem. Edge decoration, especially for light to medium-weight fabrics.
- 3-thread flatlock. To edge~finish and join medium-weight and stretchy fabri cs, for edge decoration.
- 2-thread flatlock. To join and hem stretchy materials, extremely elastic seams, ideal for sportswear and underwear.
- 2-thread flatlock. To join and hem stretchy materials and create decorative seams.
- Triple cover stitch 6mm. To hem very stretchy fabrics and create decorative effects.
- 3-thread cover stitch 6mm. To sew hems and create decorative effects.
- 3-thread cover stitch 3mm. To sew hems, create pintucks and decorative effects.
- Double chain stitch. To join highly wear-resistant / fabrics and create decorative effects.
- 7-thread decorative stitch. Wave stitch combined with coverstitch.
- 6-thread decorative stitch. Wave stitch plus cover stitch with the wave seam on the fabric underside. A decorative edge or hem is created when this seam is worn on the outside.
- 6-thread decorative stitch. Rolled wave hem combined with cover stitch.
- Wave stitch. Unique wave stitch creates decorative edges and hems.
- Wave stitch. Unique wave seam forms on the fabrics underside and can be used for decorative edges and hems.
- Rolled wave hem. Decorative edge-finish suitable for all types of fabric.
- Wave flatlock. To join and hem stretchy materials and create decorative seams.
2 years parts and labour
Why Not Visit Us For a Demonstration?
Why not book a demonstration at Sew Essential? Our resident expert is an award winning quilter and seamstress and is available to demonstrate the features of the machine. Please call 01283 210422 for more information.
Related FilesBabylock Evolution Overlocker manual (6.80 MB)
|Number of Threads||No|
Viewing items on the basket page shows the delivery charge. UK orders will usually be dispatched within 3 working days. For further information please see the delivery section of the website.
We are happy to exchange or refund your purchase within 14 days providing the goods are in a fully resaleable condition. Exclusions apply to selected products such as cut fabrics. For further information, instructions on how to return products and information on Sew Essentials refund policy visit the returns and refunds section of the website.