Babylock Euphoria Coverstitch Machine
Babylock Euphoria Coverstitch Machine.
For decades Babylock have been at the forefront of technology when designing overlockers and coverstitch machines. Each machine is hand-built in Japan and has to pass rigorous tests before leaving the factory, making them extremely reliable and of outstanding quality.
The Euophoria has many market leading features including the original ExtraordinAir threading system which ensures your sewing experience is trouble free and very pleasureable.
- ExtraordinAir threading system for the looper and chain
- Threading system for needles
- Large 140mm throat space
- Extra high foot lift (8mm) particularly good with thick fabrics
- Retractable feed dogs that lower when the presser foot is raised
- Knee Lift
- Patented automatic thread delivery system for optimum sewing results
- 2/3/4 thread coverstiches. 3 thread cover stitch (3mm). 3 thread cover stich (6mm). 4 thread coverstitch (6mm)
- Single and double chain stitch
- Differential feed
- Stitches per minute 1500
- Handy storage compartment under the cone holders
- Ingenious needle catching tray, meaning should you drop a needle through the machine it automatically lands in the tray.
- Statutory Warranty 2 years plus 2 years Babylock extended warranty.
The Euphoria takes your sewing expertise to a new level. With the large throat space it opens up of possibilities of using the stiches for decorative purposes as well as being functional for garment construction.
The automatic thread delivery system means there are no tensions to worry about, which means you can use any type of fabric without having to adjust tensions, even working with difficult fabrics. If however, you wish to fine tune there is an additional feature enabling you to do this.
The chain feature can be used for tacking garments together during construction and for decorative purposes.
Many types of threads can be used, including thicker decorative threads.
Viewing items on the basket page shows the delivery charge. UK orders will usually be dispatched within 3 working days. For further information please see the delivery section of the website.Returns
We are happy to exchange or refund your purchase within 14 days providing the goods are in a fully resaleable condition. Exclusions apply to selected products such as cut fabrics. For further information, instructions on how to return products and information on Sew Essentials refund policy visit the returns and refunds section of the website.