The Brother 2104D entry level overlocker has all the bases covered. It's easy to thread with its colour coding and instructional DVD. Once in use, the 2104D sports 3 or 4 thread overlocking, differential feed for perfect stitching and it will trim, edge and neaten for a professional finish which won't fray or unwind.
Features and Benefits
- 3 or 4 thread, cut and sew overlock stitches
- Uses standard sewing machine needles
- Fast and Simple Lower Looper threading system
- 4 colour threading guide
- Perfect overlock stitches on all types and weights of fabric
- Stitch width 5.0 - 7.0 mm
- Differential feed for perfect seams on virtually any fabric type, eliminates the wavy or stretched appearance of stitches on fabrics
- Retractable knife
- Thread tension lever
- Free arm / Flat bed
- Bright LED light to illuminate the sewing area
- Thread twist protection and needle plate separation for improved sewing quality
- Lightweight, compact machine with carry handle
- Presser foot pressure adjustment
- Blind Stitch Foot (optional feet) for finishing and hemming in one operation
- Common snap on presser foot
- Tool kit
- Built-in accessory storage
What's in the Box?
- Brother 2104D overlocker
- Foor controller
- User manual
- Instructional DVD
- Needle set
- Soft cover
- Accessory bag
- 4 x thread nets
- 4 x thread spool caps
- Cleaning brush
- Hex screw driver
3 years parts and labour
Why Not Visit Us For a Demonstration?
Why not book a demonstration at Sew Essential? Our resident expert is an award winning quilter and seamstress and is available to demonstrate the features of the machine. Please call 01283 210422 for more information.
Related FilesBrother 2104D manual (1.67 MB)
|Number of Threads||No|
Viewing items on the basket page shows the delivery charge. UK orders will usually be dispatched within 3 working days. For further information please see the delivery section of the website.
We are happy to exchange or refund your purchase within 14 days providing the goods are in a fully resaleable condition. Exclusions apply to selected products such as cut fabrics. For further information, instructions on how to return products and information on Sew Essentials refund policy visit the returns and refunds section of the website.