Brother CV3440 Coverstitch Machine
The Brother CV3440 coverstitch machine enables you to create a wide range of cover stitches on many types and weights of fabric for both decorative and constructive applications. The cover stitch will appear on the bottom side of the fabric while a top stitch will show on the top side of the fabric as you sew hems and add decorative stitching to your projects.
- Large Workspace 6.1 x 3.9 inch
- One-Touch Lever Tension Release
- Free Arm
- LED Light
- Tri-Cover Stitch 6.0mm
- Cover Stitch 3.0mm, 6.0mm
- Chain Stitch
- Stitch Width 3.0mm to 6.0mm
- Stitch Length 2.0mm to 4.0mm
- Presser Foot Pressure Adjustment
- Thread Cutter
- Metal Thread Antennae
- Vertical Needles
- 1,000 Stitches Per Minute Maximum Sewing Speed
- Ready to Use with Optional Attachments
- Differential Feed Adjustment
- Stitch Length Adjustment
- Colour-coded Threading Guide
- Easy to Follow Lay-in Threading
- Fast and Easy Looper Threading System
- Differential Fabric Feed for Better Stitch Quality
- Instructional DVD
- Accessory Box including tweezers, cleaning brush, thread net, needle set, etc.
What's in the Box?
- Brother CV3440 coverstitch machine
- Electronic foot controller
- User manual
- Instructional DVD
- Cleaning brush
- Thread net
- Needle set
3 years parts and labour
Why Not Visit Us For a Demonstration?
Why not book a demonstration at Sew Essential? Our resident expert is an award winning quilter and seamstress and is available to demonstrate the features of the machine. Please call 01283 210422 for more information.
Viewing items on the basket page shows the delivery charge. UK orders will usually be dispatched within 3 working days. For further information please see the delivery section of the website.Returns
We are happy to exchange or refund your purchase within 14 days providing the goods are in a fully resaleable condition. Exclusions apply to selected products such as cut fabrics. For further information, instructions on how to return products and information on Sew Essentials refund policy visit the returns and refunds section of the website.