Brother Innov-is 1100 Sewing Machine
The Brother Innov-is 1100 has a generous 210 mm workspace to the right of the needle, giving plenty of room for feeding those bulky quilts through whilst stitching out one of the many beautiful quilting stitches the machine has on offer.
This machine is equally happy whether working with fine silk or heavy denim, with its Square Feed Drive System. The knee lift keeps your hands free when turning your work, and you can secure your stitch and cut off the threads at the touch of a button.
This machine is an ideal choice for both the beginner and expert sewist, quilter or dressmaker, offering 140 stitches to choose from including a choice of 10 one step buttonholes and 5 different font styles in upper case. For ease of use you can save your customised or favourite stitches to the machines memory ready for your next project, and for extra variation stitches can be sewn in mirror image or the length can be adjusted to suit each individual project.
Neither the expert sewer or the beginner could fail to enjoy using the features of the Brother Innov-is 1100 sewing machine.
Features and Benefits
- Large 210mm work space to the right of the needle. Ideal for large sewing projects such as quilts, curtains, etc.
- Clear LCD screen showing stitch details, settings and required presser foot.
- 140 built-in utility and embroidery stitches can be selected easily using the reference chart on the top cover.
- 10 styles of one-step buttonholes.
- 5 fonts with upper-case lettering.
- My Custom Stitch allows you to design your own decorative stitches and save them to memory for future use.
- Create your own stitch combinations and save them to memory for future use.
- Create a mirror image of your stitch pattern to achieve an even greater variety of stitches.
- Tie-off stitches can be sewn at the beginning and end of the stitch using the lock stitch button. When pressing the lock stitch key while sewing a decorative stitch, the machine will stop automatically after completing the motif.
- Slide speed control adjusts the maximum sewing speed from slow to fast.
- Adjust the upper thread tension according to the fabric thickness and stitch being used.
- Needle stop position enables you to select whether the needle should be up or down when the machine stops.
- Initial needle position function to the left or centre. Great for sewing zips etc.
- Easily switches between single and twin needle sewing with the needle mode selection key.
- Automatic needle threader
- Raise and lower the presser foot using the knee lift, enabling you to keep both hands on the fabric.
- Drop-in top loading bobbin
- Accessory compartment
- Bright LED sewing lights
- Presser foot levelling button ensures the presser foot is kept level for smooth stitching across varying fabric thicknesses.
- Square Feed Drive System provides smooth, even feeding action for superior stitch quality on any weight of fabric.
- Drop feed for free motion or free hand sewing great for quilting.
- Hard case to protect you machine whist being transported or stored.
What's in the Box?
- Brother Innov-is 1100 sewing machine
- User manual
- Electronic foot controller
- Zigzag foot
- Monogramming foot
- Overcasting foot
- Zipper foot
- Blind stitch foot
- Button fitting foot
- Buttonhole foot
- Needle set
- Twin needle
- 4 x bobbins
- Seam ripper
- Cleaning brush
- Eyelet punch
- 3 x screwdrivers
- Horizontal spool pin
- Spool caps (1 x small, 2 x medium and 1 x large)
- Thread spool insert for mini king spools
- Spool net
- Knee lifter
- Hard case
When you buy the Brother Innov-is 1100 sewing machine from Sew Essential, you are covered by our comprehensive 3 year warranty.
In the unlikely event your sewing machine develops a fault, we will arrange for collection, repair and re-delivery of your machine for the duration of the warranty period. Please click here for full details of our comprehensive sewing machine warranty.
Need More Information?
Our friendly expert team love talking sewing machines and are here to give you complete confidence in your purchase. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to call us on 01283 210422.
Why Not Visit Us for a Demonstration?
We also love nothing more than demonstrating our machines - why not pop into our East Midlands showroom and try before you buy? Please call 01283 210422 to book an appointment.
|Sewing Machine Type||Computerised|
|Number of Stitch Options||140|
|Number of Alphabets||5|
|Programmable Stitch Combinations||Yes|
|Maximum Stitch Width||7mm|
|Stitch Length Control||Yes|
|Stitch Width Control||Yes|
|Bobbin Type||Top Loading Bobbin|
|Tension Control||Manual Tension Control|
|Number of Buttonholes||10|
|Thread Cutter Type||Electronic Thread Cutter|
|Twin Needle Capability||Yes|
|Drop Feed Dog Capability||Yes|
|Reverse Sewing Button||Yes|
|Slide Speed Control||Yes|
|Needle Up / Down Control||Yes|
|Start / Stop Button||Yes|
|Lock Stitch Feature||Yes|
|Adjustable Foot Pressure||No|
|Extension Table Included||No|
|Cover Type||Hard Case|
|Included Accessories||User manual
Electronic foot controller
Blind stitch foot
Button fitting foot
4 x bobbins
3 x screwdrivers
Horizontal spool pin
Spool caps (1 x small, 2 x medium and 1 x large)
Thread spool insert for mini king spools
Viewing items on the basket page shows the delivery charge. UK orders will usually be dispatched within 3 working days. For further information please see the delivery section of the website.Returns
We are happy to exchange or refund your purchase within 14 days providing the goods are in a fully resaleable condition. Exclusions apply to selected products such as cut fabrics. For further information, instructions on how to return products and information on Sew Essentials refund policy visit the returns and refunds section of the website.