Brother Innov-is 1800Q Sewing Machine
Whilst being a beautiful machine to use for all types of sewing, the Brother Innov-is 1800Q is a dream come true for the quilter or soft furnishing enthusiast. With its 234 built in stitches, including 99 utility stitches, 133 decorative stitches and 5 fonts, you can truly let your creative imagination run wild.
The Continuous Automatic Pressure System (ICAPS) automatically detects the thickness of your fabric and adjusts the foot pressure to suit as you sew, resulting in a superior even stitch quality with all fabric types. This feature is particularly useful when doing free motion sewing with the feed dogs down. It creates really neat precise stitches for all your projects, and if you press the lock stitch button whilst sewing a decorative stitch, the machine will automatically stop at the end of a motif.
For large projects, the wide extension table with its measurement guide, included with the machine expands the sewing area, whilst also providing storage for the extremely useful knee lift which is also part of the package.
The Brother Innov-is 1800Q sewing machine is fantastic for the expert but also provides a long lasting investment for the beginner to grow into as their skills develop.
Features and Benefits
- Large clear LCD screen - displays stitch details and machine settings.
- Touch sensor keypad with direct stitch selection - simply enter the number of the required stitch you would like to use.
- 232 built-in stitches including 99 utility stitches, 133 decorative stitches and 5 fonts.
- My Custom Stitch - design your own decorative stitches and save them to memory for future use.
- Customised stitch settings - adjust stitch length, width and tension settings and save them to memory.
- Side feed - Side feed for multi-directional sewing in four directions. Sews extra-large decorative stitches up to 40mm wide.
- ICAPS fabric sensor system continuously detects fabric thickness while sewing and automatically adjusts pressure to ensure even stitch quality over different fabric thicknesses.
- Lock stitch button ties-off stitches either at the beginning or end of the stitch. When pressing the button while sewing a decorative stitch, the machine will stop automatically after completing the motif.
- Extra-bright LED lighting to illuminate your work area with a clean, natural light.
- Knee lift frees up your hands by raising or lowering the presser foot. Ideal for working on larger projects such as quilts.
- Includes a wide extension table to expand the sewing area. Ideal for large quilting and sewing projects. The table includes a measurement guide and storage area for your knee lift.
- Square Feed Drive System provides strong, smooth feed for optimum stitch quality.
- Slide speed control adjusts your maximum sewing speed from slow to fast.
- Automatic needle threader.
- Electronic thread cutter.
- The pivot function raises the presser foot as the needle remains lowered. Allows the fabric to be turned quickly and accurately.
- Presser foot up/down button conveniently located on the front of the machine.
What's in the Box?
- Brother Innov-is 1800Q sewing machine
- User manual
- Electronic foot controller
- Zigzag foot
- Monogramming foot
- Overcasting foot
- Zipper foot
- Buttonhole foot
- Blind stitch foot
- Button fitting foot
- Open toe foot
- Free motion open toe quilting foot
- Non stick foot
- Stitch guide foot
- Adjustable zipper / piping foot
- Free motion echo quilting foot
- Free motion quilting foot
- Walking foot
- 1/4" quilting foot with guide
- Needle set
- Twin needle
- 4 x bobbins
- Quilting guide
- Seam ripper
- Cleaning brush
- Eyelet punch
- Horizontal spool pin
- Thread spool insert (mini king thread spool)
- Spool net
- Knee lifter
- Accessory bag
- Wide table
- Hard case
When you buy the Brother Innov-is 1800Q sewing machine from Sew Essential, you are covered by our comprehensive 3 year warranty.
In the unlikely event your sewing machine develops a fault, we will arrange for collection, repair and re-delivery of your machine for the duration of the warranty period. Please click here for full details of our comprehensive sewing machine warranty.
Need More Information?
Our friendly expert team love talking sewing machines and are here to give you complete confidence in your purchase. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to call us on 01283 210422.
Why Not Visit Us for a Demonstration?
We also love nothing more than demonstrating our machines - why not pop into our East Midlands showroom and try before you buy? Please call 01283 210422 to book an appointment.
|Sewing Machine Type||Computerised|
|Number of Stitch Options||234|
|Number of Alphabets||5|
|Programmable Stitch Combinations||Yes|
|Maximum Stitch Width||40mm|
|Stitch Length Control||Yes|
|Stitch Width Control||Yes|
|Bobbin Type||Top Loading Bobbin|
|Tension Control||Automatic Tension|
|Number of Buttonholes||10|
|Thread Cutter Type||Electronic Thread Cutter|
|Twin Needle Capability||Yes|
|Drop Feed Dog Capability||Yes|
|Reverse Sewing Button||Yes|
|Slide Speed Control||Yes|
|Needle Up / Down Control||Yes|
|Start / Stop Button||Yes|
|Lock Stitch Feature||Yes|
|Adjustable Foot Pressure||No|
|Extension Table Included||Yes|
|Cover Type||Hard Case|
|Included Accessories||User manual
Electronic foot controller
Blind stitch foot
Button fitting foot
Open toe foot
Free motion open toe quilting foot
Non stick foot
Stitch guide foot
Adjustable zipper / piping foot
Free motion echo quilting foot
Free motion quilting foot
1/4" quilting foot with guide
4 x bobbins
Horizontal spool pin
Thread spool insert (mini king thread spool)
Viewing items on the basket page shows the delivery charge. UK orders will usually be dispatched within 3 working days. For further information please see the delivery section of the website.Returns
We are happy to exchange or refund your purchase within 14 days providing the goods are in a fully resaleable condition. Exclusions apply to selected products such as cut fabrics. For further information, instructions on how to return products and information on Sew Essentials refund policy visit the returns and refunds section of the website.