The Brother Innov-is 955 embroidery and sewing machine is compact and light weight making it ideal for work at home or at classes. However, great portability doesn't sacrifice features. The 10cm x 10cm embroidery area allows the user to either select one of the included 196 designs, or upload designs from your computer via USB stick (not included) or via the memory card slot. The LCD touch screen then allows you to manipulate those designs through its intuitive interface.
It has the added advantage of being a highly accomplished sewing machine, with 129 stitches, 10 automatic 1 step buttonholes, automatic needle threading, facility to create and save your own stitches and combinations and much more.
Features and Benefits
- Compact embroidery and sewing machine
- LCD touch screen
- 129 stitches including utility and decorative stitches
- 296 embroidery designs (70 embroidery designs plus 126 on CD and 100 on USB memory stick)
- 6 embroidery fonts
- 3 sewing fonts
- Create your own stitches
- Combine stitches
- Extra bright LED for illuminating your project
- 10cm x 10 cm embroidery area
- Advanced needle threader
- Innovative extension table. The embroidery unit cover becomes extension table
- 10 styles of one step button hole
- Presser foot levelling button
- Top load bobbin
- 7 point feed for great fabric handling
- Free arm
- USB port for memory stick
- Embroidery card slot
What's in the Box?
- Brother Innov-is 955 embroidery machine
- User manual
- Electronic foot controller
- Embroidery unit
- Embroidery foot
- Embroidery hoop (medium) H 10 cm X W 10 cm (H 4 inches X W 4 inches)
- USB stick with 100 extra embroidery designs
- CD with 126 extra embroidery designs
- Buttonhole foot
- Overcasting foot
- Monogramming foot
- Zipper foot
- Zigzag foot
- Blind stitch foot
- Button fitting foot
- Seam ripper
- 4 x bobbins and bobbin clips
- Needle set
- Twin needle
- Cleaning brush
- Eyelet punch
- 3 x screwdrivers
- Touch pen
- Spool cap (small, medium and large)
- Extra spool pin
- Spool net
- Grid sheet set
- Felt with stabilizer
- Hard case
3 years parts and labour
Why Not Visit Us For a Demonstration?
Why not book a demonstration at Sew Essential? Our resident expert is an award winning quilter and seamstress and is available to demonstrate the features of the machine. Please call 01283 210422 for more information.
Viewing items on the basket page shows the delivery charge. UK orders will usually be dispatched within 3 working days. For further information please see the delivery section of the website.
We are happy to exchange or refund your purchase within 14 days providing the goods are in a fully resaleable condition. Exclusions apply to selected products such as cut fabrics. For further information, instructions on how to return products and information on Sew Essentials refund policy visit the returns and refunds section of the website.