Also includes free trolley bag (ZSASEBXJ) worth £249
The Brother Stellaire Innov-is XJ1 sewing and embroidery machine is designed for those whose creativity knows no bounds.
Express yourself with 727 built-in decorative stitches, and four sewing fonts and 727 embroidery designs, including Disney and monograms, colour shuffling and enhanced thread palettes.
With Stellaire's new My Design Snap app you can use your mobile device for quick, easy and precise embroidery positioning. Just take a picture of your fabric in the special embroidery hoop and wirelessly send the data to your Stellaire.
The Stellaire comes with My Design Center built in, for powerful, easy-to-use editing where you can create your own custom works of art. Draw straight into My Design Center using the Stellaire's large touch screen or import your own jpegs and turn them into embroidery. You can even pair My Design Centre with My Design Snap to convert your own images into unique embroidery designs. You can ‘draw' straight onto your fabrics, using the touchscreen to convert your designs into embroidery data.
The extra large embroidery area of 240 x 360mm (9.5 x 14") allows you to work on bigger projects, and with the bright 10.1" HD LCD display with five adjustable light settings, you can create at any time.
With 11.25" from needle to arm you can achieve anything you can imagine. From quilts to curtains, wedding dresses to bulky coats, there's always space on the Stellaire Innov-is XJ1 to work quickly and comfortably.
Features and Benefits
- Extra-large embroidery area: 9.5 x 14" (360 x 240mm)
- Up to 1050spm embroidery speed
- 10.1” High resolution LCD screen
- Wireless capability to work with My Design Snap app, and to import data from PE-Design 11
- My Design Snap positioning app for easy positioning
- 727 built-in embroidery designs, including 101 Disney designs
- 24 embroidery fonts (22 alphabets and 2 cyrilic fonts)
- Stitch to Block funtion - change size of embroidery keeping the stitch density
- LED pointer embroidery foot
- Enhanced font editing functions
- Colour shuffling with favourite setting
- Automatic electronic needle threader
- Auto jump stitch trimmer
- USB port – making it easy to import designs
- 17 Built-in teaching movies
- 5 year warranty
What's in the Box?
- Brother Innov-is XE1 embroidery machine
- User manual and quick reference guide
- Electronic foot controller
- Zigzag foot
- Monogramming foot
- Overcasting foot
- Zipper foot
- Buttonhole foot
- Blind stitch foot
- Button fitting foot
- Dual feed foot
- Straight stitch foot
- Free motion open toe quilting foot
- Embroidery foot with LED pointer
- 1/4 quilting foot with guide
- Embroidery frame with decal set: H 36 cm x W 24 cm (H 14 inches x W 9-1/2 inches)
- Embroidery frame with decal set: H 18cm x H 13cm (H 7 inches x W 5 inches)
- Embroidery positioning sticker sheets x 4
- Needle set: 75/11 2 needles, 90/14 2 needles, 90/14 2 needles: Ball point needle (gold coloured)
- Twin needle: 2.0/11 needle
- Ball point needle set: 75/11 2 needles: Ball point needle for embroidery
- Bobbin x 10
- Seam ripper
- Cleaning brush
- Eyelet punch
- Screwdriver (small and large)
- Disc-shaped screwdriver
- Spool caps x 4 (1 x small, 2 x medium and 1 x large)
- Thread spool insert (mini king thread spool)
- Bobbin clips x 10
- Spool felt (on machine)
- Spool nets x 2
- Embroidery needle plate cover
- Touch pen (stylus)
- Knee lifter
- Standard bobbin case (green marking on the screw) (on machine)
- Alternate bobbin case (no color on the screw)
- Straight stitch needle plate
- Cord guide bobbin cover (with single hole)
- Bobbin cover (with mark)
- Bobbin cover (on machine)
- Lens calibration sheet
- Embroidery bobbin thread (#60, white)
- Stabilizer material
- Grid sheet set
- Chalk pencil
- Accessory Bag
- Vertical spool pin
- Dust cover
5 years parts and labour
Why Not Visit Us For a Demonstration?
Why not book a demonstration at Sew Essential? Our resident expert is an award winning quilter and seamstress and is available to demonstrate the features of the machine. Please call 01283 210422 for more information.
Viewing items on the basket page shows the delivery charge. UK orders will usually be dispatched within 3 working days. For further information please see the delivery section of the website.
We are happy to exchange or refund your purchase within 14 days providing the goods are in a fully resaleable condition. Exclusions apply to selected products such as cut fabrics. For further information, instructions on how to return products and information on Sew Essentials refund policy visit the returns and refunds section of the website.