Includes free Premium Upgrade Package worth £329
The Innov-is XV is Brothers premier embroidery machine. It's packed full of incredible innovative features for both sewing and embroidery.
Features and Benefits
- Large 10.1 inch high-resolution IPS LCD touch screen with fantastic viewing angles. Edit on-screen embroidery, customise your settings, view on-screen video tutorials and built-in help guides and much more.
- Ultra-high-speed processor, faster and more powerful than the last-generation machines.
- Improved intelligent camera eye system for even easier embroidery positioning. Thanks to the LED pointer, you can see exactly where the needle will drop. You'll get an accurate on-screen preview before you start embroidering. And the magnified view of the needle position lets you see your work in detail. This is ideal for when you need to position patterns on neck lines or in complex quilt squares.
- Extra-large embroidery area (240mm x 360mm).
- 285mm long arm is great for larger projects such as soft furnishings or quilting.
- Line art recognition is an inspired new feature on the Innov-is XV giving an ability to recognise line art. That means you can automatically create beautiful embroidery from hand-drawn designs, such as graffiti, pattern templates or even your signature. You simply use pen and paper to draw the outline, then put the paper on the scanning frame. The camera scans and recognises it. It's then automatically turned into embroidery data on the Innov-is XV.
- Built-in embroidery designs can be customised to your preferences combine them, change their size, rotate them, repeat them, add lettering and change colours.
- Add stippling embroidery wherever you like. Simply hoop the fabric and choose the area where you want the stippling effect to appear. Select the stippling stitch and watch as your chosen area automatically fills with your stippling pattern.
- Autopunch feature automatically turns scanned images or jpeg clip art into embroidery data. Simply import a jpeg clip art image with the memory stick, or use the scanning frame to scan an image. The Innov-is XV will recognise the illustration and automatically translate it into embroidery data. No computer required.
- My Design Centre allows you to create your own embroidery designs quickly and easily, directly on the Innov-is XV touch screen. This powerful and unique feature allows you to create your own embroidery designs from clip art image files or draw directly on the large touch screen.
- High-precision embroidery best ever embroidery quality.
- Scan and stippling function create and sew intricate stippling patterns from your own drawings with image scan by the built-in camera or from the built-in templates.
- Improved on-screen design-editing functions.
- High-speed embroidery up to 1,050 stitches per minute.
- USB port for uploading new embroidery designs.
- Total of 1,566 stitches.
- 573 decorative stitches.
- 149 utility stitches.
- 5 fonts with a total of 840 characters.
- ICAPS helps to ensure consistent stitch length on all fabric thicknesses by keeping the presser foot pressure consistent, regardless of fabric thickness.
- Lock stitch key at the touch of a button, tie-off stitches can be sewn at the beginning and end of the stitch. When pressing the lock stitch key while sewing a decorative stitch, the machine will stop automatically after completing the motif.
- Edge sewing sensor detects the edge of fabric to ensure uniform stitching at the desired distance from the edge of the fabric, even on curves.
- Laser line guide next-generation laser-line guide system projects a perfect straight line onto your fabric. Simply guide your fabric along the line for straight sewing. Ideal for hems, piecing, pin tucking or cording.
- My custom stitch allows you to create your own stitch designs directly onto the LCD touch screen. Includes more than 40 built-in stitch templates.
- Direct dual-drive this advanced foot allows you to feed an array of fabrics such as denims or silks with ease. The motor-driven dual-drive foot can be directly adjusted from the touch screen to accommodate different fabrics.
- Ultrasonic pen works with sensors in the Innov-is XV to set the straight stitch needle position, to set the start and end point for your stitches and can also be used to adjust the width of zigzag and decorative stitches.
- Central controls help make sewing simpler. Touch buttons provide fingertip control of machine functions.
- Ultra-bright LED lighting gives a crisp, bright natural light, so you can see colours and stitch details, no matter what your lighting conditions. The lighting brightness is fully adjustable so you can set it at a level to suit you and your environment.
- Slide speed control to adjust the maximum speed from slow to fast. This can also be set to alter stitch width whilst sewing.
- 285mm long arm for creating larger projects - ideal for quilting projects.
- Automatic electronic needle threading.
- Free up your hands using this knee lift to raise/lower the presser foot. Ideal when working on larger projects such as quilts.
- A dedicated bobbin winding motor enables new bobbins to be wound even while you continue to sew.
- Square Feed Drive System provides super-smooth fabric feeding for superior stitch quality.
- Create the perfectly cut edges of an overlocker with the side cutter. Cut overcast and fabric edges simultaneously. Get creative with measured and finished straight or zigzag fabric edges.
What's in the Box?
- Brother Innov-is XV embroidery and sewing machine
- User manual and quick reference guide
- Electronic foot controller
- Embroidery frames x 4 (medium 100mm x 100mm, large 180mm x 130mmm, extra large 300mm x 200mm, super large 360mm x 240mm)
- Zigzag foot
- Monogramming foot
- Overcasting foot
- Zipper foot
- Buttonhole foot
- Blind stitch foot
- Button fitting foot
- Dual feed foot
- Straight stitch foot
- Free motion quilting foot
- Free motion echo quilting foot
- Free motion open toe quilting foot
- Embroidery foot with LED pointer
- Vertical stitch alignment foot
- 1/4 quilting foot with guide
- Couching dual feed foot
- Top-left yarn guide
- Yarn threader
- Needle set
- Twin needle
- Ball point needle set
- Bobbins x 10
- Seam ripper
- Cleaning brush
- Eyelet punch
- Screwdrivers x 3 (small, large and multi-purpose)
- Spool caps x 3 (small, medium and large)
- Thread spool insert
- Spool stand
- Bobbin clips x 10
- Spool felt
- Spool nets x 2
- Embroidery needle plate cover
- Touch pen
- Knee lifter
- USB cable
- Alternate bobbin case
- Bobbin case for bobbin work
- Straight stitch needle plate
- Cord guide bobbin cover with single hole
- Bobbin covers x 2
- Scan frame
- Magnets x 6
- Embroidery bobbin thread
- Embroidery positioning sticker sheets x 4
- White calibration stickers
- Edge sewing sheet x 6
- Stabilizer material
- Grid sheet set
- Chalk pencil
- Sensor pen
- Pen holder
- LCD cleaning cloth
- Accessory case
3 years parts and labour
Why Not Visit Us For a Demonstration?
Why not book a demonstration at Sew Essential? Our resident expert is an award winning quilter and seamstress and is available to demonstrate the features of the machine. Please call 01283 210422 for more information.
Related FilesBrother Innovis XV manual (13.97 MB)
Viewing items on the basket page shows the delivery charge. UK orders will usually be dispatched within 3 working days. For further information please see the delivery section of the website.
We are happy to exchange or refund your purchase within 14 days providing the goods are in a fully resaleable condition. Exclusions apply to selected products such as cut fabrics. For further information, instructions on how to return products and information on Sew Essentials refund policy visit the returns and refunds section of the website.