Horn Maxi Outback. Model No. 1052 is the ultimate compact quilting and sewing station. Top quality design and finish with a huge 14.5 square feet of work area (when fully open) makes this ideal for quilting and larger sewing projects.
- The central needle position allows you to be directly in front of the needle when sewing.
- 7 easy rolling castors are attached to a specially designed extra-stable reinforced frame.
- 3 step Soft-touch air lift system means a gentle push moves your machine from storage to flatbed to free-arm positions and will fit virtually all domestic sewing machines on the market.
- Spacious, see through door bins make finding thread etc easy. Also a handy magazine compartment with dividing shelf which adds even more storage.
- The work surface is fitted with flush mounted non snag hinges.
- Large work area at the back of the machine. Lifts up easily when needed and down when not in use. It has a very sturdy gate leg design with quilters and patchworkers in mind but is ideal for all sewing projects.
- Handy storage holder for your machine insert.
- Attractive soft formed edging finish to the tops.
- Comes fully assembled, the cabinet is beautifully finished front to back, inside and out.
Mainland UK delivery is free except for some areas of Scotland, some areas of Wales and some areas of Cornwall. Delivery within 28 working days. We will contact you via telephone a minimum of 3 days before your delivery date to give a 3 hour delivery time slot. Please call 01283 210422 for more details.
|Options Page Description||No|
Viewing items on the basket page shows the delivery charge. UK orders will usually be dispatched within 3 working days. For further information please see the delivery section of the website.
We are happy to exchange or refund your purchase within 14 days providing the goods are in a fully resaleable condition. Exclusions apply to selected products such as cut fabrics. For further information, instructions on how to return products and information on Sew Essentials refund policy visit the returns and refunds section of the website.