The Husqvarna Viking Designer Diamond Royale is an innovative sewing and embroidery machine with advanced technology. Its versatility enables you to explore new techniques and push back the boundaries of creativity for all of your sewing projects, be they dressmaking, quilting or home dec.
Lets start with the hoop size - the most easily comparable embroidery machine feature. The Designer Diamond Royale is supplied with 3 different sized hoops (300mm x 200mm, 260mm x 200mm and 120mm x 120mm), and with the optional Majestic Hoop you are able to embroider an area of 360mm x 350mm (14 1/4" x 13 3/4"). Incredibly this enables you to embroider an entire cushion without the need to re-hoop your fabric.
The hoop size is, however, only a small part of a much bigger picture. Initially, the most striking feature of the machine is its bright, high resolution screen with wide viewing angles. The intuitive graphical user interface enables you to load one or more of the 380 included embroidery designs (or perhaps one of the thousands of optional designs available separately) and manipulate them on screen using the integrated stylus or optional USB mouse. You can rotate and scale the design and combine 2 or more to create one larger design. Husqvarna embroidery designs have always stood out for being classy and contemporary, and the designs included with the Designer Diamond Royale are no exception.
Once you have finished editing your designs, you can then use the Embroidery Advisor feature. Simply enter the type and weight of fabric and your machine will recommend the perfect needle, stabiliser and threads to ensure the perfect finish for your project. Advanced design positioning enables you to place designs with incredible precision and makes joining large embroideries simple.
When the embroidering starts, you'll appreciate the increased speed which is up to 20% faster than on the previous Designer Diamond Deluxe at up to 1,000 stitches per minute. The Deluxe Stitch System also balances the thread feed from both the needle and the bobbin automatically using an array of sensors. This makes using speciality threads such as metallics simple for fantastic stitch results on both sides of the fabric. There are plenty of other great time-saving features too. Your machine will automatically cut jump stitches on your embroideries and pulls the thread tail to the back of the fabric.
- Interchangeable dual feed included
- LED lighting for perfect clarity
- Exclusive Sensor System technology
- Straight stitch plate and sensor
- Exclusive Sewing Advisor feature
- Large sewing surface
- Free-motion with any stitch
- Tapering feature
- Start/stop Button - sew without foot control
- Needle Stop up/down
- Fix and stop function
- Mirror image end-to-end and side-to-side
- Instant and permanent reverse
- Stitch re-start
- More than 1,100 stitches, including utility stitches, 16 different buttonhole styles, quilt stitches, decorative stitches and 6 programmable alphabets
- Dimensional stitches. A new patented technique exclusive to Husqvarna
- Create Applique designs in the machine
- 7mm stitch width
- Sidemotion - gives up to 54.6mm wide stitches
- Perfectly balanced buttonholes with sensor one-step Buttonhole Foot
- Personal memories, save to My Stitches 48 memories
- 29 needle positions
- Design Positioning feature. This patented system alleviates the need for templates
What's in the Box?
- Husqvarna Viking Designer Diamond Royale
- User manual
- Electronic foot controller
- Utility foot
- Decorative Stitch foot
- Buttonhole foot
- Blindhem foot
- Zipper foot
- Non-Stick Glide foot
- Edging foot
- Quilters 1/4" Piecing foot
- Embroidery/Darning foot
- Side Motion foot
- Decorative Stitch foot
- Sensor One-Step Buttonhole foot
- Sensor Q-foot
- Interchangeable Dual Feed foot
- Self-Adhesive Glide Plates
- Thread net
- Edge/Quilting guide
- Felt pad x 2
- USB embroidery stick (1 GB)
- Screw driver
- Seam ripper
- 4 spool caps (1 x small, 1 x mediuam and 2 x large)
- Multipurpose tool / button reed
- Hoop clips x 16
- 11 bobbins
- Pictogram pen
- Straight stitch plate
- USB PC cable
- Embroidery thread
- Pieces of fabric and stabilizer
- Classic Collection CD
- Designer Diamond Royale sampler book
- Microfiber cloth
- Designer Royal Hoop 360 x 200mm (14 1/4" x 8")
- Designer Crown Hoop 260 x 200mm (10 1/4" x 8")
- Designer Splendid Square Hoop 120 x 120mm (4 3/4" x 4 3/4")
- Hard case
- Fitted storage bag to take embroidery arm and hoops
Why Not Visit Us For a Demonstration?
Why not book a demonstration at Sew Essential? Our resident expert is an award winning quilter and seamstress and is available to demonstrate the features of the machine. Please call 01283 210422 for more information.
Comes complete with a 5 year guarantee. The first 2 years cover parts and labour. The remaining 3 years cover parts.
Related FilesHusqvarna Designer Diamond Royale manual (15.96 MB)
Viewing items on the basket page shows the delivery charge. UK orders will usually be dispatched within 3 working days. For further information please see the delivery section of the website.
We are happy to exchange or refund your purchase within 14 days providing the goods are in a fully resaleable condition. Exclusions apply to selected products such as cut fabrics. For further information, instructions on how to return products and information on Sew Essentials refund policy visit the returns and refunds section of the website.