Not available to buy on-line. Please call 01283 210422 for more information.
Special introductory offer :
FREE Madeira Treasure Chest of embroidery threads, RRP £285
New 8 Foot presser foot set available at Half Price RRP £197.57 Offer price £98.78
The Husqvarna Viking Designer Epic 2 embroidery / srwing machine continues to lead the sewing and embroidery machine industry with innovation and world-class features.
- Continue to enjoy the freedom of the mySewnet cloud with free storage, integration with your mySewnet enabled machine and Premier+ 2 embroidery software. Now, browse at your own pace through thousands of embroidery designs from the comfort of your Designer Epic 2 screen via the optional mySewnet Library subscription for that perfect design.
- Get exclusive mySewnet blog content directly on your Designer Epic 2 machine screen. You will have access to a live feed of news, free projects, free designs and more!
- Using your smartphone, take a photo of your hooped project through the Husqvarna Viking mySewMonitor app. The app communicates with your Designer Epic 2 machine for perfect embroidery design placement faster than ever before.
- The Designer Epic 2 machine features the most advanced Integrated Dual Feed technology in the industry. Enjoy sewing tricky fabrics and multiple layers like never before without need for the Integrated Dual Feed foot or a walking foot.
- Exceptional fabric feeding is provided by the additional front feed teeth, 3 in total and an overall wider feed teeth system.
- Project the adjustable laser sewing guidance line directly onto your fabric to easily line up your stitches. Move the laser projected line guide left or right to easily align lines of decorative stitches, consistently spaced lines of quilting and more.
- Six exclusive stitch techniques including patented stitch techniques. Customize any project with exclusive patented stitch techniques that give your project dimensional elements that are effortless and irresistible: applique stitches, pop-up stitches, sequin stitches, theme stitches, yarn stitches and laser pictogram stitches.
- Decorative stitches are now up to 9mm wide giving you more freedom than ever before on a Husqvarna Viking sewing machine!
- Control multiple functions of your machine like thread cut, needle up/down, or reverse without taking your hands off your project when using the recommended Multi-Function Foot Control accessory.
- With the optional motorised Ribbon Embroidery Attachment, your Designer Epic 2 sewing and embroidery machine will guide and stitch down ribbon in embroidery mode in all directions. Adding ribbon to your embroidery designs has never been easier creating stunning, one-of-a-kind embroideries! The Designer Epic 2 machine is the only one in its class that has the unique Ribbon Embroidery Attachment capability.
The 10.1 inch capacitive touch tablet-like screen allows you to easily navigate on-screen using touch gestures like swipe, pinch and spread.
Most Built-In, Specialty Embroidery Techniques - Over 650 built-in embroidery designs, incorporating 31 speciality techniques including:
- Ribbon Embroidery
- Thread velvet
- Cutwork needles
- Patchwork in-the-hoop
- Free-standing lace
Free-Motion Settings - Choose the one most convenient for you.
- Free-Motion Spring Action
- Free-Motion Floating
- Free-Motion Ruler Foot
- Free-motion Sewing with Decorative Stitches - Use any non-dimensional decorative stitch in free-motion mode.
310mm arm space
Largest Working Area Height - A generous 140mm (5.5 inches) for your bulkiest projects.
Largest Height Under Sewing Head - Your hands move freely with 77mm (3 inches) of space under the sewing head.
Bright and most evenly distributed lighting. Developed by optronic experts using revolutionary LED technology and light guide optics, the work area lighting on the Designer Epic 2 machine allows you to see stitches in true colour with virtually no shadows.
Highest Needle Piercing Force - 150N (34 lbs) of force for superior sewing through heavy/dense fabrics and multiple layers.
Unique Built-in Telescopic Thread Stand - Built-in telescopic thread stand allows you to use larger thread spools without the bulk of additional accessories.
Largest stitchplate with clear markings on Both Sides – up to 65mm (2.5 inch).
Bobbin Winding Through the Needle - For time saving and convenient bobbin winding. In addition, the separate bobbin winding motor allows you to wind a bobbin while working on other things saving you even more time.
Embroider in the market's largest embroidery area with the optional 360 x 350mm DESIGNER Majestic Hoop.
Largest Range of Optional Accessories - Accessories designed to provide you with endless creative opportunities.
Weight: 15kg (33lbs). The lightest machine in its class with a lightweight, one-piece aluminium casting.
What's in the box?
- Husqvarna Viking Designer Epic 2 embroidery and sewing machine
- Embroidery unit
- Foot control with retractable lead
- User manual
- Designer Epic sampler book
- Designer Imperial hoop (360 x 260mm)
- Designer Crown hoop (260 x 200mm)
- Designer Splendid Square hoop (120 x 120mm)
- Plus much more
Comes complete with a 5 year guarantee. The first 2 years cover parts and labour. The remaining 3 years cover parts.
|Product Group||Embroidery Machine|
Viewing items on the basket page shows the delivery charge. UK orders will usually be dispatched within 3 working days. For further information please see the delivery section of the website.
We are happy to exchange or refund your purchase within 14 days providing the goods are in a fully resaleable condition. Exclusions apply to selected products such as cut fabrics. For further information, instructions on how to return products and information on Sew Essentials refund policy visit the returns and refunds section of the website.