Husqvarna Viking Designer Ruby 90 Embroidery Machine
The Husqvarna Viking Desinger Ruby 90 sewing and embroidery is brimming with advanced user-friendly features enabling you to realise your most creative ideas!
Features and Benefits
- Large Touch Screen - The large 10.1" (217x136mm) capactive touch tablet-like screen allows you to easily navigate on-screen using touch gestures like swipe, pinch, and spread.
- More Space to Work - More than 12" (310mm) to the right of the needle and over 5.5" (140mm) in height for big and bulky projects.
- Enjoy more than 800 built-in stitches and techniques including Pop-up, Sequin, Applique, Yarn, and Theme Stitches. Access more than 650+ built-in embroidery designs.
- Large Thread Spool Capability - The built-in telescopic thread stand allows you to use larger thread spools wihout the need for additional accessories.
- Bigger Bobbins - Sew and embroider for longer periods without interruption with larger bobbins compared to the previous DESINGER RUBY sewing and embroidery machines.
- Powerful Work Lights - Developed by optronic experts using revolutionary LED technology, the work area lighting allows you to see stitches in true color with virtually no shadows. Quickly and easily change the light intensity with buttons on the front of your machine.
- Ergonomic Design - Sew with a comfortable, intuitive machine design.
- Outstanding Stability - Sew or embroider with less vibrations for a steady and quiet sewing experience.
- Achieve the perfect thread feed with the deLuxe Stitch System no matter the thread or the fabric used. Spend less effort on machine adjustments and get high quality results with automatic thread portioning and thread tension sensing.
- Create truly unique pieces with the optional innovative Ribbon Embroidery Attachment compatible with the Designer RUBY 90 sewing and embroidery machine. The optional attachment guides and stitches down ribbon with ease.
- Stitch through heavy fabrics or several layers with a maximum needle force of 150NWT.
- The Exclusive Sensor System achieves even feeding as you sew with continuous sensing and automatic adjusting for any fabric thickness.
- Sensor Foot Lift - Presser foot lowers and rasises automatically for every sewing technique. Four positions: down, pivot, up, and extra lift. Automatically lowers feed teeth on extra lift for maximum space to slide thick fabrics and quilts under the foot easily.
- Sensor Foot Pivot - The presser foot raises automatically to the perfect height while using needle down for instant pivoting, easy applique, and quilting.
- Sensor Foot Pressure - The presser foot continuously senses the thickness of the fabric and automatically adjusts the presser foot pressure, for even feeding on all fabric types.
Discover a universe of creative possibilities with direct access to mySewnet right on your machine.
- WiFi Access - Connect to mySewnet apps, update your machine, wirelessly transfer designs between devices, and more.
- mySewnet Subscription - Enjoy full access to thousands of embroidery designs directly on screen with mySewnet Library and create and edit your own designs with the first ever subscription-based embroidery software service. Enjoy a free 90-day trial of mySewnet Silver subscription with purchase of the Designer RUBY 90 machine.
- mySewnet Cloud - Get a free mySewnet cloud account to store and transfer designs and use free apps.
- mySewnet Blog - Access a live feed directly on your screen of news, free projects, free designs, and more.
- Husqvarna Viking Apps - Access apps like mySewMonitor, which assists with live machine notifications remotely as you sew and assist with design placement, and QuickDesign to create embroidery designs from a photo on your tablet or smartphone. Plus Project Creator lets you turn your favorite projects into step-by-step instructions to share with others.
JoyOS Advisor system allows you to easily navigate step-by-step tutorials and full sewing and embroidery projects.
- Interactive Tutorials - Learn how to sew collars, hems, exclusive stitch techniques, insert zippers, stitch out beautiful embroidery designs, and more.
- Sewing Instructions - Sewing and embroidery projects with step-by-step instructions built in.
- Step-by-Step Workbook - Learn the amazing features of the machine like Design Positioning, Design Shaping, and more.
- Stabilizer Guide - The perfect tool when choosing the right stabilizer for your project.
- Quick Start Guide - Learn how to set up your machine for basic sewing and embroidery to get stitching sooner.
- Accessory Guide - Full set-up instructions for some of our more advanced accessories.
What's in the Box?
- Husqvarna Viking Designer Ruby 90 sewing and embroidery machine
- User guide
- Embroidery unit
- Designer Imperial Hoop (360 x 260mm)
- Designer Crown Hoop (260 x 200mm)
- Designer Splendid Square Hoop (120 x 120mm)
- Utility foot
- Decorative stitch foot
- Buttonhole foot
- Blindhem foot
- Zipper foot
- Non-stick glide foot
- Edging foot
- Quilters quarter inch piecing foot
- Sensor Q-foot
- Embroidery / darning foot
- Side-motion foot
- Sensor one-step buttonhole foot
- Self-adhesive glide plates
- Interchangeable dual feed foot (walking foot)
- 4 x thread nets
- Universal tool
- Seam ripper
- 9 x bobbins
- Edge / quilting guide
- Multipurpose tool / button reed
- 2 x thread cone holders
- 16 x hoop clips
- Spool caps (2 x small, 2 x medium and 2 x large)
- 2 x large spool holders
- Straight stitch plate
- Complimentary software to download (PC and MAC)
- Soft cover for machine
- Luggage style carrying bag with packing insert for embroidery unit
- Foot control
- Power cord
When you buy the Husqvarna Viking Designer Ruby 90 sewing machine from Sew Essential, you are covered by our comprehensive 5 year warranty.
In the unlikely event your sewing machine develops a fault, we will arrange for collection, repair and re-delivery of your machine for the duration of the warranty period. Please click here for full details of our comprehensive sewing machine warranty.
Need More Information?
Our friendly expert team love talking sewing machines and are here to give you complete confidence in your purchase. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to call us on 01283 210422.
Why Not Visit Us for a Demonstration?
We also love nothing more than demonstrating our machines - why not pop into our East Midlands showroom and try before you buy? Please call 01283 210422 to book an appointment.
Viewing items on the basket page shows the delivery charge. UK orders will usually be dispatched within 3 working days. For further information please see the delivery section of the website.Returns
We are happy to exchange or refund your purchase within 14 days providing the goods are in a fully resaleable condition. Exclusions apply to selected products such as cut fabrics. For further information, instructions on how to return products and information on Sew Essentials refund policy visit the returns and refunds section of the website.