The Husqvarna Viking H Class 100Q sewing machine is so comprehensively packed full of features, you'd expect it to sacrifice portability. However, at only 7kg with a hard case, this machine is just at home in your sewing room as it it out on the road. If you are looking for a convenient, compact and lightweight sewing machine for home, travel and taking to classes, the Husqvarna Viking H Class 100Q sewing machine is the perfect choice.
It features 20 stitches with a width of up to 7mm (including quilting, utility and decorative stitches) and two styles of one-step buttonholes buttonholes, make it a pleasure to use for all creative projects. The slide speed controller reduces the maximum sewing speed, allowing for finer control where accurate stitching is paramount. With needle up / down control, you decide whether the needle stops in the up or down position when you stop sewing - great for pivoting during quilting and home dec projects. You can even use the start / stop button to sew without use of the foot controller. When you've finished stitching, press 'fix' button and the sewing machine makes 4 fixing stitches to tie off the sewing.
When you need the perfect companion for quilting, dressmaking and home dec projects both at home and on your travels, the versatile Husqvarna H Class 100Q is the informed choice.
Features and Benefits
- User-friendly computerised sewing machine
- 20 built-in stitches including quilting, utility and decorative stitches
- Adjust stitch width up to 7mm
- 2 automatic 1 step buttonholes
- Adjustable presser foot pressure will let you sew any fabric type and weight with perfect results
- Drop feed tor free motion embroidery etc
- Built in needle threader
- Adjustable thread tension
- Top loading bobbin with clear cover
- Compact and lightweight at just 7kg (15lb) - great for travel and classes
- Start / Stop button lets you sew without the foot control
- Speed Control Slide makes it easy to adjust the speed for greater control
- Needle stop Up / Down sets the needle to stop up or down for pivoting, applique etc
- Extra-high presser foot lift raises the presser foot to its highest position enabling thick fabrics to be placed under the needle easily
- The handy fix function immediately stops sewing and ties off for secure seams
What's in the Box?
- Husqvarna Viking H Class 100Q sewing machine
- User manual
- Electronic foot controller
- Utility foot
- Presser foot
- Blind hem foot
- Zipper foot
- Quilter's 1/4 inch piecing foot
- Buttonhole slider foot
- Seam ripper
- Pack of needles
- Quilting guide
- Hard case
When you buy the Husqvarna Viking H Class 100Q sewing machine from Sew Essential, you are covered by our comprehensive 2 year warranty.
In the unlikely event your sewing machine develops a fault, we will arrange for collection, repair and re-delivery of your machine for the duration of the warranty period. Please click here for full details of our comprehensive sewing machine warranty.
Need More Information?
Our friendly expert team love talking sewing machines and are here to give you complete confidence in your purchase. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to call us on 01283 210422.
Why Not Visit Us for a Demonstration?
We also love nothing more than demonstrating our machines - why not pop into our East Midlands showroom and try before you buy? Please call 01283 210422 to book an appointment.
Related FilesHusqvarna Viking H Class 100Q manual (1.09 MB)
|Model Number||H Calss 100Q|
|Sewing Machine Type||Computerised|
|Number of Stitch Options||20|
|Number of Alphabets||N/A|
|Programmable Stitch Combinations||No|
|Maximum Stitch Width||7mm|
|Stitch Length Control||Yes|
|Stitch Width Control||Yes|
|Bobbin Type||Top Loading Bobbin|
|Tension Control||Manual Tension Control|
|Number of Buttonholes||2|
|Thread Cutter Type||One Handed Manual Thread Cutter|
|Twin Needle Capability||Yes|
|Drop Feed Dog Capability||Yes|
|Reverse Sewing Button||Yes|
|Slide Speed Control||Yes|
|Needle Up / Down Control||Yes|
|Start / Stop Button||Yes|
|Lock Stitch Feature||Yes|
|Adjustable Foot Pressure||Yes|
|Extension Table Included||No|
|Cover Type||Hard Case|
|Included Accessories||User manual
Electronic foot controller
Blind hem foot
Quilter's 1/4 inch piecing foot
Buttonhole slider foot
Pack of needles
Viewing items on the basket page shows the delivery charge. UK orders will usually be dispatched within 3 working days. For further information please see the delivery section of the website.
We are happy to exchange or refund your purchase within 14 days providing the goods are in a fully resaleable condition. Exclusions apply to selected products such as cut fabrics. For further information, instructions on how to return products and information on Sew Essentials refund policy visit the returns and refunds section of the website.