The Husqvarna Viking Huskylock S25 Overlocker machines is innovative at every turn from the inside, out. It provide innovations focused on ease of use and professional results. This 5 thread machine has innovative features, such as a large graphical display, exclusive computerised sewing advisor and dual LED illumination making it a pleasure to use with the only limitation being your creativity.
Capability With Creative Space
- The large sewing space gives you more room for big projects.
- The extension table increases your sewing surface and facilitates fabric feeding.
- Double LED lights illuminate the sewing surface to make sewing effortless and eliminate eye strain.
Convenience For Professional Results
- The exclusive Sewing Advisor feature optimizes your sewing.
- Threading Guide DVD with animated step-by-step instructions makes threading your machine quick and easy.
- Extended Info System gives you more information on the use of each stitch.
Innovations For A New Overlock Experience
- The large Graphic Touch Display shows selected stitch in actual size and other settings.
- Stunning utility and decorative overlock stitches inspire endless creativity.
Dual LED Lights
Make threading and sewing easier. The double LED lights on the Huskylock s25 machine illuminate the sewing area and make it easy to see any colour fabric or thread at any time of day.
Large Sewing Space
Sew large quilts, home decoration projects, and garments easily. The large space to the right of the needle on the Huskylock s25 overlock machines provides plenty of room for projects. A larger sewing surface makes fabric feeding easier and more precise. The extension table included with the Huskylock s25 overlocker machine offers a generous work surface to support large projects.
Easy and effortless. No guesswork! The Exclusive SEWING ADVISOR feature on the Huskylock s25 machine instantly sets the best stitch length, differential feed, and thread tension for the chosen stitch and recommends needles and more for perfect results. Simply enter the type of fabric you are sewing and the settings change automatically.
Extended Info System
Detailed information at the touch of a button. The extended Info System on the Huskylock s25 machine has three categories ? Use, Hint, and Fabrics. It gives you more information on the use of each stitch, hints on how to achieve professional results and fabric recommendations.
Threading Guide DVD
Thread your machine fast and easy. Place the instructional Huskylock Threading Guide DVD in your computer. Animated step-by-step instructions will help you thread your machine quickly and easily.
Graphic Touch Display
See the stitch, in actual size, and any adjustments before you sew. The Graphic Touch Display on the Huskylock s25 machine is truly innovative and will make your overlock sewing much easier. It displays current settings and sewing information. Simply touch the screen to select stitches and settings.
Add a professional finish and decorative details. Trim, stitch, overcast or embellish a wide variety of fabrics in half the time! All three Huskylock machines feature 3 and 4-thread capabilities for seaming and overcasting. Use 2-thread stitches for a lightweight finish. You can sew Chainstitch and Coverstitch (6 mm and 3 mm) for construction and hemming. The Huskylock s25 machine also features a 5-thread safety stitch, the industrial standard used for ready-to-wear fashion.
Pre-Programmed Stitch Settings
Automatic settings on Huskylock S25 machines eliminate test sewing. Choose stitch program and the machine automatically sets the best thread tension for you. No need for guesswork.
- Threads 5, 4, 3, 2
- 25 Stitches
- Large Graphic Touch Display
- Sewing Advisor
- Extended Info System
- Multiple languages
- Pre-programmed stitch settings
- Coverstitches (3 mm, 6 mm and triple)
- Easy change from overlock stitches to coverstitches
- Large sewing space
- Extension table
- Dual LED lights
- Universal presser foot
- Snap-on presser feet
- Optional presser feet
- Lay-in tension and colour coded thread paths
- Electronic piercing power
- 5 Sewing speeds
- 1100 Stitches per minute
- Tension release
- Free Arm
- Automatic differential feed
- Threading DVD
- Extra presser foot height
- Safety switch
- Movable upper cutter
- Built-in two-thread converter
- Thread cutter
- Built-in extended carrying handle
- Waste tray
Related FilesHusqvarna S25 overlocker manual (4.22 MB)
|Number of Threads||No|
Viewing items on the basket page shows the delivery charge. UK orders will usually be dispatched within 3 working days. For further information please see the delivery section of the website.
We are happy to exchange or refund your purchase within 14 days providing the goods are in a fully resaleable condition. Exclusions apply to selected products such as cut fabrics. For further information, instructions on how to return products and information on Sew Essentials refund policy visit the returns and refunds section of the website.