Inspira Beading Foot for Husqvarna and Pfaff Overlockers (620117196)
Inspira Beading Foot for Husqvarna and Pfaff Overlockers (620117196).
This foot is used for sewing on beads, spangles, etc.
Preparing the machine
- Needle: Left or right (left is preferable.)
- Stitch type: Three-thread overlock or wrapped edge overlock
- Stitch length: 3-5mm
- Differential feed lever: Normal position
- Upper knife: Working or non-working position
- Select sewing method (A) or (B), then determine needle position and sew 2 or 3 stitches.
- Turn hand wheel with hand until needle point is level with fabric surface on its upward stroke. Then insert the end of string of beads into guide on presser foot.
- Sew 2 - 3 stitches by turning hand wheel with hand.
- Press beards lightly with left finger while sewing.
- Sew the last few stitches by turning hand wheel with hand to avoid beads interfering with needle and loopers.
- Pfaff Hobbylock 2.0
- Husqvarna Viking Huskylock S15
|Product Group||Sewing Machine Accessory|
Viewing items on the basket page shows the delivery charge. UK orders will usually be dispatched within 3 working days. For further information please see the delivery section of the website.Returns
We are happy to exchange or refund your purchase within 14 days providing the goods are in a fully resaleable condition. Exclusions apply to selected products such as cut fabrics. For further information, instructions on how to return products and information on Sew Essentials refund policy visit the returns and refunds section of the website.