Inspira Elastic Foot for Husqvarna and Pfaff Overlockers (620117896)
Inspira Elastic Foot for Husqvarna and Pfaff Overlockers (620117896).
The Elastic Foot guides and stretches narrow elastic (1/4 to 1/2", 6-12 mm) as you sew it to fabric. It is great for sewing for active wear, lingerie and other elastic insertion techniques.
- Set the overlock machine for the desired stitch.
- Loosen the screw at the front of the Elastic Foot to release the tension on the roller. Insert the elastic into the foot.
- Snap on the foot and pull the elastic until it reaches behind the foot.
- Tighten the tension screw to stretch the elastic.
- Turn the handwheel to sew the first few stitches to secure the elastic.
- Place the fabric under the foot and sew both the elastic and the fabric together.
- Check the stitch and adjust the tension if necessary.
Note: To adjust the stretch of the elastic:
- Turn the tension screw to the right for more stretch.
- Turn the screw to the left for less stretch.
- Be careful not to stretch the fabric while sewing.
- Pfaff Hobbylock 2.5
- Pfaff Coverlock 3.0
- Pfaff Coverlock 4.0
- Pfaff Admire Air 7000
- Husqvarna Viking Huskylock S21
- Husqvarna Viking Huskylock S25
- Husqvarna Viking Amber Air S600
|Product Group||Sewing Machine Accessory|
Viewing items on the basket page shows the delivery charge. UK orders will usually be dispatched within 3 working days. For further information please see the delivery section of the website.Returns
We are happy to exchange or refund your purchase within 14 days providing the goods are in a fully resaleable condition. Exclusions apply to selected products such as cut fabrics. For further information, instructions on how to return products and information on Sew Essentials refund policy visit the returns and refunds section of the website.