Inspira Lace Foot for Husqvarna and Pfaff Overlockers (620117296)
Inspira Lace Foot for Husqvarna and Pfaff Overlockers (620117296).
This foot is used for sewing lace or borders together or onto the workpiece.
Preparing the machine
- Needle: Right needle
- Stitch type: Three-thread overlock or three—thread standard rolled hem
- Stitch length: 1.5 - 3 mm
- Differential feed lever: Normal position
- Upper knife: Working or non-working position
- Place the fabric under guide finger (A) and lace on top of guide finger (A).
- If necessary, loosen screw (C) and slide guide plate (B) to the left or right to adjust stitch width.
- Tighten screw (C).
- Guide lace along guide plate (B) and sew.
- Note: If there is no necessity to cut the fabric edge, place both fabric and lace on top of guide finger (A) . Be sure to disengage the upper knife.
- Pfaff Hobbylock 2.0
- Husqvarna Viking Huskylock S15
|Product Group||Sewing Machine Accessory|
Viewing items on the basket page shows the delivery charge. UK orders will usually be dispatched within 3 working days. For further information please see the delivery section of the website.Returns
We are happy to exchange or refund your purchase within 14 days providing the goods are in a fully resaleable condition. Exclusions apply to selected products such as cut fabrics. For further information, instructions on how to return products and information on Sew Essentials refund policy visit the returns and refunds section of the website.