A coverstitch machine is essential for the seamstress looking to achieve a professional finish. The CoverPro 2000CPX's innovative design is based on the marriage of an industrial-style cover hem machine and a convenient home machine. The resulting union has produced a high-speed, long arm, heavy-duty cover hem machine that looks and operates like a sewing machine. With a wide trip cover hem stitch, exclusive free arm configuration, Tension Level Control (TLC) and Janome's Seam Tightening System (STS), the 2000CPX is the most advanced Cover Hem machine available.
- Seam Tightening System (STS)
- Free Arm
- 1, 2 or 3 needle
- 1 needle, 2 thread chain stitch
- 2 needle, 3 thread cover stitch
- 3 needle, 4 thread triple cover stitch
- Vertical needle drop
- Tension release device
- Foot pressure adjustment
- Differential feed ratio 0.5 to 2.25
- Stitch length 1 to 4mm
- Stitch width with two needles: 6mm (standard), 3mm (narrow)
- Stitch width with three needles: 6mm (3mm + 3mm)
- Speeds up to 1,000 stitches per minute
- Foot pressure adjustment with guide lines
- Extra large bed space 4" x 5.5"
- Tension Level Control (TLC)
- Quick reference guide for stitch selection
- LED Light
- 4 cones of thread included
- Dust cover included
What's in the box?
- Janome CoverPro 2000CPX
- Instruction manual
- Electronic foot controller
- 2 x screwdriver (small and large)
- 4 x spool nets
- 4 x spool caps
- Needle threader
- Lint brush
- Dust cover
- ELX705 needles
2 years parts and labour
Why Not Visit Us For a Demonstration?
Why not book a demonstration at Sew Essential? Our resident expert is an award winning quilter and seamstress and is available to demonstrate the features of the machine. Please call 01283 210422 for more information.
Related FilesJanome 2000CPX manual (1.02 MB)
Viewing items on the basket page shows the delivery charge. UK orders will usually be dispatched within 3 working days. For further information please see the delivery section of the website.
We are happy to exchange or refund your purchase within 14 days providing the goods are in a fully resaleable condition. Exclusions apply to selected products such as cut fabrics. For further information, instructions on how to return products and information on Sew Essentials refund policy visit the returns and refunds section of the website.