Janome CoverPro 3000CPX Coverstitch Machine
Janome CoverPro 3000CPX cover stitch machine. This heavy-duty professional design model has great visibility together with increased durability by adopting ball bearings to help reduce vibration. The easy action spreader and thread guide for top cover stitch are built-in and do not need to be attached separately. Thread tension can be adjusted with the 'fine mode' switching lever to help move through a range of different fabrics.
- Coverstitch only machine
- Top cover stitch – 3 types: Triple, Wide 6mm & Narrow 3mm
- Double sided: 3 needle, 5 thread Top cover stitch & 2 needle, 4 thread Top cover stitch
- Single sided: 2 needle, 3 thread Cover stitch, & 1 needle, 2 thread Chain stitch
- Stitch length: 1 – 4mm
- Stitch Width: 3mm or 6mm
- Differential feed: 0.5 – 2.25
- Needles: 1, 2 or 3
- Heavy duty professional design
- Speed up to 1,000 stitches per minute
- Fine mode switching lever
- Retractable LED light plus 2 LEDs
- Top cover stitch, with chain-off at end of stitching
- Pressure foot adjustment with guideline
- Number of spool pins – 5
- Workspace 143mm to the right of the needle
- Workspace 100 mm height
- Easy-to-see clear-view foot comes as a standard accessory
- Free arm / flatbed sewing
- Arm space to the right of the needle bar: width 143mm x height 100mm
- 5 x spool pins
- Automatic tension release
- Built-in needle threader
- Lay in type manual tension
- Easy chain looper threading
- Carrying handle
- Soft dust cover
- Machine size width 412mm x height 335mm x depth 245mm
- Approximate weight 8.6kg
What's in the box?
- Janome CoverPro 3000P coverstitch machine
- Electronic foot control
- Instructional DVD
- Instruction book
- Accessory box
- Clear view foot (for top cover stitch, cover stich and chain stitch)
- Lint brush
- Needle threader
- Large screwdriver
- Small screwdriver
- 2 x attachments screws
- 5 x large spool caps
- Tension release clip
- 5 x thread nets
- Needle set
- Soft cover
When you buy the Janome CoverPro 3000P sewing machine from Sew Essential, you are covered by our comprehensive 2 year warranty.
In the unlikely event your sewing machine develops a fault, we will arrange for collection, repair and re-delivery of your machine for the duration of the warranty period. Please click here for full details of our comprehensive sewing machine warranty.
Need More Information?
Our friendly expert team love talking sewing machines and are here to give you complete confidence in your purchase. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to call us on 01283 210422.
Why Not Visit Us for a Demonstration?
We also love nothing more than demonstrating our machines - why not pop into our East Midlands showroom and try before you buy? Please call 01283 210422 to book an appointment.
Viewing items on the basket page shows the delivery charge. UK orders will usually be dispatched within 3 working days. For further information please see the delivery section of the website.Returns
We are happy to exchange or refund your purchase within 14 days providing the goods are in a fully resaleable condition. Exclusions apply to selected products such as cut fabrics. For further information, instructions on how to return products and information on Sew Essentials refund policy visit the returns and refunds section of the website.