The Pfaff Ambition 620 sewing machine is designed to be easy to use yet versatile. Handy features like 136 stitches, electronic thread snips and the clear LCD screen compliment the 2 sewing fonts and programmable stitches. Great for dressmaking, home dec and quilting.
Features and Benefits
- Pfaff LCD Screen - Get all the sewing information you need directly on the LCD screen (77mm x 51mm, 3" x 2").
- Info Button - Simply touch to see important sewing recommendations on the graphic display.
- The Original IDT System - The integrated dual feed from Pfaff precisely feeds all types of fabric from the top and bottom for perfect stitching every time.
- 136 Stitches - Be astonished by the fascinating selection of Pfaff high-quality stitches – unique embellishments, stitched perfectly up to 7mm.
- 2 Built-In Sewing Fonts - Choose from 2 sewing alphabets, with both upper and lower-case letters, for easy programming.
- Sequencing - Combine and instantly save up to 60 stitches and/or letters to be sewn as many times as wanted until a new sequence is programmed.
- Mirror Image of Stitches - Flip the stitch side to side and/or end to end for even more possibilities.
- Elongation - Lengthen satin stitches and entire stitch will be longer but density remains the same.
- One-Step Buttonhole - With the One-Step Buttonhole Foot you can easily sew buttonholes with consistent results every time.
- Twin Needle Program - Enter twin needle size to automatically adjust the stitch width. You can see the twin needle stitch on the screen.
- Immediate Tie-Off - When pressed, the machine will tie-off and stop automatically for a quick and easy finish.
- Free-Motion Sewing - Simply drop the feed teeth for free-motion quilting, thread painting or darning.
- Stitch Width Safety - Limits stitch width to center the needle while using straight stitch accessories to prevent needle breakage.
- Large Sewing Space - The sewing area to the right of the needle is 200mm (7.87”), great for large sewing projects.
- Built-in Needle Threader - Makes threading easy and reduces eye strain.
- Start/Stop Button - Sew without the foot control – Makes sewing long seams, free-motion and buttonholes easy.
- Thread Snips - Automatically cut top and bobbin threads, pulling thread ends to the back side of fabric.
- Speed Slider - Adjust sewing speed on your Pfaff ambition 620 sewing machine for full control.
- Needle Up / Down - Set needle to stop up or down in the fabric for pivoting, appliqué and more.
- Automatic Thread Tension - Optimal needle thread tension is set automatically for every stitch – makes sewing simple.
- 29 Needle Positions - For exact placement of your straight stitch. Perfect for topstitching, edge stitching, under stitching, stitching-in-the-ditch or quilting.
- LED Illuminated Workspace - Optimized bright lights illuminate the entire work area with less shadows.
- Extra Presser Foot Lift - Raises the presser foot to its highest position so that thick fabrics can be placed easily underneath it.
- Presser Foot Pressure - Can be adjusted when using specialty techniques or when sewing with varying fabric weights.
- Bobbin Winding From The Needle - No need to rethread when winding your bobbin directly from the needle. Winding stops automatically when your bobbin is full.
- Inch / cm Ruler on the accessory tray - Convenient measuring directly on your Pfaff ambition 620 sewing machine.
- Hard Cover
What's in the Box?
- Pfaff Ambition 620 sewing machine
- Instruction manual
- Electronic foot controller
- Standard Presser Foot for IDT
- Fancy Stitch Foot for IDT
- Fancy Stitch Foot
- Blindhem Foot for IDT
- Zipper Foot for IDT
- One-Step Buttonhole Foot
- Edge guide
- 2 x felt pads
- Auxiliary spool pin
- Seam ripper
- 5 x bobbins
- Screwdriver for needle plate
- 2 x spool caps (1 x small, 1 x large)
- Multi-purpose tool
- Hard cover
When you buy the Pfaff Ambition 620 sewing machine from Sew Essential, you are covered by our comprehensive 2 year warranty.
In the unlikely event your sewing machine develops a fault, we will arrange for collection, repair and re-delivery of your machine for the duration of the warranty period. Please click here for full details of our comprehensive sewing machine warranty.
Need More Information?
Our friendly expert team love talking sewing machines and are here to give you complete confidence in your purchase. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to call us on 01283 210422.
Why Not Visit Us for a Demonstration?
We also love nothing more than demonstrating our machines - why not pop into our East Midlands showroom and try before you buy? Please call 01283 210422 to book an appointment.
Related FilesPfaff Ambition 620 sewing machine manual (3.77 MB)
|Model Number||Pfaff Ambition 620|
|Sewing Machine Type||Computerised|
|Number of Stitch Options||136|
|Number of Alphabets||2|
|Programmable Stitch Combinations||Yes|
|Maximum Stitch Width||7mm|
|Stitch Length Control||Yes|
|Stitch Width Control||Yes|
|Bobbin Type||Top Loading Bobbin|
|Tension Control||Manual Tension Control|
|Number of Buttonholes||6|
|Thread Cutter Type||Electronic Thread Cutter|
|Twin Needle Capability||Yes|
|Drop Feed Dog Capability||Yes|
|Reverse Sewing Button||Yes|
|Slide Speed Control||Yes|
|Needle Up / Down Control||Yes|
|Start / Stop Button||No|
|Lock Stitch Feature||Yes|
|Adjustable Foot Pressure||Yes|
|Extension Table Included||No|
|Cover Type||Hard Case|
|Included Accessories||Instruction manual Electronic foot controller Standard Presser Foot for IDT Fancy Stitch Foot for IDT Fancy Stitch Foot Blindhem Foot for IDT Zipper Foot for IDT One-Step Buttonhole Foot Edge guide 2 x felt pads Screwdriver Auxiliary spool pin Seam ripper Brush 5 x bobbins Screwdriver for needle plate 2 x spool caps (1 x small, 1 x large) Multi-purpose tool Needles Hard cover|
Viewing items on the basket page shows the delivery charge. UK orders will usually be dispatched within 3 working days. For further information please see the delivery section of the website.
We are happy to exchange or refund your purchase within 14 days providing the goods are in a fully resaleable condition. Exclusions apply to selected products such as cut fabrics. For further information, instructions on how to return products and information on Sew Essentials refund policy visit the returns and refunds section of the website.