The Pfaff Coverlock 4.0 Coverstitch machine is the most feature rich and comprehensive combined overlocker and coverstitch machine in the Pfaff range. 5 threads, an LCD touch screen and a large variety of stitches are just a small selection of the huge number of features this versatile machine offers.
Features and Benefits
- LCD Graphic touch screen for display of necessary information for the selected stitch is shown
- Extended info system for more information on the use of each stitch, right at your fingertips
- Large area to the right of the needle for more space for coverstich projects
- Extension table included gives an extra large support for beautiful results
- 5, 4, 3 and 2 threads
- 25 stitches
- Coverstitches are great for sewing elastic hems, perfect for finishing all kind of knitwear
- Chainstitch joins fabric layers where a traditionally pressed open seam is required. Works well as a basting stitch
- 5-thread overlock combines two stitches for durable and reliable seams
- 4-thread overlock for reinforced overlock stitch for perfect sewing, trimming and finishing
- 3-thread overlock for wide and narrow overlock seams and decorative techniques
- 2-thread overlock for rolled edge and flatlock, wide and narrow
- Built-in rolled edge to sew rolled hems quickly without changing the presser foot or stitchplate
- Automatically sets thread tension, differential feed and stitch length
- 2 x LED light source for maximum illumination of the sewing area and optimal visibility
- Memories to save your personal settings for each stitch, uniquely naming them for instant recall
- Last stitch memory remembers the last stitch sewn when powering back on to instantly continue your project
- Tension release ensures threads pulls easily when presser foot is up
- Easy to change from overlock stitches to coverstitches No needle plate/presser foot change needed at conversion for different stitches
- Differential feed Adjustable for perfectly even seams, no stretching of the seam or puckering of fine fabrics
- 5 adjustable speeds when you want more precision for different techniques
- Lay-in tension and colour coded thread paths for quick and convenient threading
- Adjustable stitch length, cutting width and presser foot pressure
- Extra presser foot height for several layers or heavy fabrics
- Stitch-by-stitch control with full electronic piercing power at all speeds
- Universal standard presser foot can be used with all built-in stitches
- Snap-on presser feet
- Disengage the upper cutter for special techniques
- Built-in two-thread converter for easy conversion to 2-thread stitches
- Easy threading instructions included on the step-by-step interactive DVD
- Thread cutter is conveniently placed for quick cutting of threads
- Built in extended carrying handle to move the machine without tangling the threads
- Waste tray catches fabric trimmings
What's in the Box?
- Pfaff Coverlock 4.0 Coverstitch Machine
- User manual
- Instructional DVD
- Electronic foot controller
- Extension table
2 years parts and labour
Why Not Visit Us For a Demonstration?
Why not book a demonstration at Sew Essential? Our resident expert is an award winning quilter and seamstress and is available to demonstrate the features of the machine. Please call 01283 210422 for more information.
Related FilesPfaff Coverlock 4.0 manual (4.84 MB)
Viewing items on the basket page shows the delivery charge. UK orders will usually be dispatched within 3 working days. For further information please see the delivery section of the website.
We are happy to exchange or refund your purchase within 14 days providing the goods are in a fully resaleable condition. Exclusions apply to selected products such as cut fabrics. For further information, instructions on how to return products and information on Sew Essentials refund policy visit the returns and refunds section of the website.