The Pfaff Expression 3.5 sewing machine is packed full of features. Over 200 stitches including alphabets, a large sewing area, IDT feed system and much more make this the ideal companion for the budding seamstress, quilter or soft furnisher.
Features and Benefits
- The Pfaff Original IDT System for absolutely even fabric feed from both the top and the bottom.
- The sewing area to the right of the needle is super-sized for sewing large projects.
- 204 beautiful stitches, including utility stitches, buttonholes, 9mm wide decorative stitches, cross stitches, hemstitches and quilt stitches.
- Thread snips automatically cuts top and bobbin threads. Automatically cuts after buttonholes.
- Optimized bright LED lights illuminate the entire work area with no shadows.
- Clear, intuitive graphic display shows the stitch in actual size at the recommended setting, including all information.
- Free-motion mode for easy quilting and beautiful free-motion embroidery.
- External feed dog drop ideal for stippling, free-motion embroidery or darning.
- Extra presser foot lift to easily place thick fabrics or several layers under the presser foot.
- Stitch positioning makes it possible to change the needle position for all stitches.
- Easy-access stitch selection for quick and easy stitch selection by means of the Direct Selection Buttons.
- Tie-off automatically at the beginning and the end of a seam for a quick and easy finish.
- Needle up/down - touch a button to set the needle to automatically stop up or down in the fabric for pivoting, applique and more.
- Speed ranges adjusts sewing speed for speciality threads or techniques.
- Mirror image flips the stitch for more creative possibilities.
- Touch the Info Button and important sewing recommendations appear in the illuminated display.
- 37 variable needle positions for precise topstitching. Perfect for quilting and sewing zippers in place.
- Integrated needle threader for easy threading of the needle s eye every time.
- Large stitch plate features seam markings for perfect guiding to the left or right of the needle.
- The exclusive Sensormatic buttonhole foot guarantees professional buttonholes on any fabric. Both sides of each buttonhole are sewn in the same direction for precise stitch quality.
- Stitch sequencing and memories combine and save stitches and/or letters in a memory sew in one step repeatedly.
- Personal stitch settings. Change the settings on all built-in stitches to your personal liking. Save in a personal stitch memory.
- Program sequencing commands enable you to program stop, tie-off or more into a stitch sequence.
- Add a personal touch with a built-in sewing alphabet.
- Tapering on all 9mm Stitches. Gradually increase or decrease the width at the beginning and/or the end of any stitch.
- Twin needle program automatically adjusts the stitch width to prevent needle breakage.
- Stitch width safety limits stitch width to centre needle straight stitch while using straight stitch needle plate and/or straight stitch foot to prevent needle breakage.
- Stitch restart instantly returns to the beginning of your selected stitch or sequence.
- Automatic thread tension makes sewing simple. Best tension is set automatically for different stitches and techniques.
What's in the Box?
- Pfaff Expression 3.5 sewing machine
- User manual
- Electronic foot controller
- Standard presser foot
- Fancy stitch foot with IDT
- Fancy stitch foot
- Blind hem foot with IDT
- Zipper foot with IDT
- Sensormatic buttonhole foot
- Manual buttonhole foot
- Free-motion / darning foot
- Thread net
- Edge guide
- Felt pad
- Seam ripper
- 3 x spool caps (small, medium and large)
- Multi-purpose tool
- Hard case
When you buy the Pfaff Expression 3.5 sewing machine from Sew Essential, you are covered by our comprehensive 2 year warranty.
In the unlikely event your sewing machine develops a fault, we will arrange for collection, repair and re-delivery of your machine for the duration of the warranty period. Please click here for full details of our comprehensive sewing machine warranty.
Need More Information?
Our friendly expert team love talking sewing machines and are here to give you complete confidence in your purchase. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to call us on 01283 210422.
Why Not Visit Us for a Demonstration?
We also love nothing more than demonstrating our machines - why not pop into our East Midlands showroom and try before you buy? Please call 01283 210422 to book an appointment.
Related FilesPfaff Expression 3.5 and 4.2 manual (2.85 MB)
|Model Number||Expression 3.5|
|Sewing Machine Type||Computerised|
|Number of Stitch Options||204|
|Number of Alphabets||2|
|Programmable Stitch Combinations||Yes|
|Maximum Stitch Width||9mm|
|Stitch Length Control||Yes|
|Stitch Width Control||Yes|
|Bobbin Type||Top Loading Bobbin|
|Tension Control||Automatic Tension|
|Number of Buttonholes||12|
|Thread Cutter Type||Electronic Thread Cutter|
|Twin Needle Capability||Yes|
|Drop Feed Dog Capability||Yes|
|Reverse Sewing Button||Yes|
|Slide Speed Control||Yes|
|Needle Up / Down Control||Yes|
|Start / Stop Button||No|
|Lock Stitch Feature||Yes|
|Adjustable Foot Pressure||No|
|Extension Table Included||No|
|Cover Type||Hard Case|
|Included Accessories||User manual
Electronic foot controller
Standard presser foot
Fancy stitch foot with IDT
Fancy stitch foot
Blind hem foot with IDT
Zipper foot with IDT
Sensormatic buttonhole foot
Manual buttonhole foot
Free-motion / darning foot
3 x spool caps (small, medium and large)
Viewing items on the basket page shows the delivery charge. UK orders will usually be dispatched within 3 working days. For further information please see the delivery section of the website.
We are happy to exchange or refund your purchase within 14 days providing the goods are in a fully resaleable condition. Exclusions apply to selected products such as cut fabrics. For further information, instructions on how to return products and information on Sew Essentials refund policy visit the returns and refunds section of the website.