The Pfaff Expression 3.5 sewing machine is packed full of features. Over 200 stitches including alphabets, a large sewing area, IDT feed system and much more make this the ideal companion for the budding seamstress, quilter or soft furnisher.
Features and Benefits
- The Pfaff Original IDT System for absolutely even fabric feed from both the top and the bottom.
- The sewing area to the right of the needle is super-sized for sewing large projects.
- 204 beautiful stitches, including utility stitches, buttonholes, 9mm wide decorative stitches, cross stitches, hemstitches and quilt stitches.
- Thread snips automatically cuts top and bobbin threads. Automatically cuts after buttonholes.
- Optimized bright LED lights illuminate the entire work area with no shadows.
- Clear, intuitive graphic display shows the stitch in actual size at the recommended setting, including all information.
- Free-motion mode for easy quilting and beautiful free-motion embroidery.
- External feed dog drop ideal for stippling, free-motion embroidery or darning.
- Extra presser foot lift to easily place thick fabrics or several layers under the presser foot.
- Stitch positioning makes it possible to change the needle position for all stitches.
- Easy-access stitch selection for quick and easy stitch selection by means of the Direct Selection Buttons.
- Tie-off automatically at the beginning and the end of a seam for a quick and easy finish.
- Needle up/down - touch a button to set the needle to automatically stop up or down in the fabric for pivoting, applique and more.
- Speed ranges adjusts sewing speed for speciality threads or techniques.
- Mirror image flips the stitch for more creative possibilities.
- Touch the Info Button and important sewing recommendations appear in the illuminated display.
- 37 variable needle positions for precise topstitching. Perfect for quilting and sewing zippers in place.
- Integrated needle threader for easy threading of the needle s eye every time.
- Large stitch plate features seam markings for perfect guiding to the left or right of the needle.
- The exclusive Sensormatic buttonhole foot guarantees professional buttonholes on any fabric. Both sides of each buttonhole are sewn in the same direction for precise stitch quality.
- Stitch sequencing and memories combine and save stitches and/or letters in a memory sew in one step repeatedly.
- Personal stitch settings. Change the settings on all built-in stitches to your personal liking. Save in a personal stitch memory.
- Program sequencing commands enable you to program stop, tie-off or more into a stitch sequence.
- Add a personal touch with a built-in sewing alphabet.
- Tapering on all 9mm Stitches. Gradually increase or decrease the width at the beginning and/or the end of any stitch.
- Twin needle program automatically adjusts the stitch width to prevent needle breakage.
- Stitch width safety limits stitch width to centre needle straight stitch while using straight stitch needle plate and/or straight stitch foot to prevent needle breakage.
- Stitch restart instantly returns to the beginning of your selected stitch or sequence.
- Automatic thread tension makes sewing simple. Best tension is set automatically for different stitches and techniques.
What's in the Box?
- Pfaff Expression 3.5 sewing machine
- User manual
- Electronic foot controller
- Standard presser foot
- Fancy stitch foot with IDT
- Fancy stitch foot
- Blind hem foot with IDT
- Zipper foot with IDT
- Sensormatic buttonhole foot
- Manual buttonhole foot
- Free-motion / darning foot
- Hard case
2 years parts and labour
Why Not Visit Us For a Demonstration?
Why not book a demonstration at Sew Essential? Our resident expert is an award winning quilter and seamstress and is available to demonstrate the features of the machine. Please call 01283 210422 for more information.
|Number of Stitches||No|
|Number of Buttonholes||No|
|Stitch Length Control||No|
|Stitch Width Control||No|
|Drop Feed Dog Capability||No|
|Needle Up/Down Control||No|
Viewing items on the basket page shows the delivery charge. UK orders will usually be dispatched within 3 working days. For further information please see the delivery section of the website.
We are happy to exchange or refund your purchase within 14 days providing the goods are in a fully resaleable condition. Exclusions apply to selected products such as cut fabrics. For further information, instructions on how to return products and information on Sew Essentials refund policy visit the returns and refunds section of the website.