Success Celine Coverstitch Machine
The Success Celine Coverstitch machine.
Features and Benefits
- More space for larger sewing projects
- Manual thread tension control always provides the ideal tension
- Throat space of 90 mm between middle needle and housing
- Side thread cutter
- Differential feed 2 to 1 gathering and 3 to 4 stretching
- Variable stitch length: 1 to 4 mm
- Variable stitch width: 3 mm or 6 mm
- 3/4 thread cover stitches
- 2-thread chain stitch
- Threader for lower looper
- Built-in manual thread cutter
- Foot pressure adjustment
- 90mm throat space
- Manual thread tension control
- Triple cover stitch 6mm. To hem very stretchy fabrics and create decorative effects.
- Double cover stitch 6mm. To sew hems and create decorative effects.
- Double cover stitch 3mm. To sew hems, create pintucks and decorative effects.
- Double chain stitch. To join highly wear-resistant fabrics and create decorative effects.
What's in the Box
- Success SC C4 Coverstitch machine
- Electronic foot controller
- User manual
2 years parts and labour
Why Not Visit Us For a Demonstration?
Why not book a demonstration at Sew Essential? Our resident expert is an award winning quilter and seamstress and is available to demonstrate the features of the machine. Please call 01283 210422 for more information.
Viewing items on the basket page shows the delivery charge. UK orders will usually be dispatched within 3 working days. For further information please see the delivery section of the website.Returns
We are happy to exchange or refund your purchase within 14 days providing the goods are in a fully resaleable condition. Exclusions apply to selected products such as cut fabrics. For further information, instructions on how to return products and information on Sew Essentials refund policy visit the returns and refunds section of the website.