The Essential Guide to Pattern Cutting From Made Up Garments.
The Essential Guide to Pattern Cutting From Made Up Garments by Martin Shoben.
A great book showing how to De-Construct, Re-Style or Copy existing purchased garments.
Full instructions on how to copy and make a pattern of your favourite garments.
- Sewing techniques for inserting zips in jeans
- Pattern making and style adaptation.
- Design ideas for jeans and shirts.
- Instructions how to identify and reproduce darts and seams from existing garments.
- Innovative use of florals and striped fabrics.
- De-construct favourite garments and copy to produce a pattern.
- Wirobound so it lays flat for easy use in your workroom.
This book contains far more than pattern techniques including the secrets of fabric usage and pattern placement.
Viewing items on the basket page shows the delivery charge. UK orders will usually be dispatched within 3 working days. For further information please see the delivery section of the website.Returns
We are happy to exchange or refund your purchase within 14 days providing the goods are in a fully resaleable condition. Exclusions apply to selected products such as cut fabrics. For further information, instructions on how to return products and information on Sew Essentials refund policy visit the returns and refunds section of the website.