The Baby Lock Acclaim features RevolutionAir Threading that threads the loopers with just the touch of a button and then threads the needles with the touch of another. You’ll also serge tension-free with the Automatic Thread Delivery System (ATD) and the exclusive Wave Stitch will expand your creative options even further - making every one of your creations stand out like no other.
Features and Benefits
- RevolutionAir Needle Threading. Push a button and the needles are threaded! Baby Lock's RevolutionAir Threading makes setting up your machine faster and easier than ever.
- RevolutionAir Looper Threading. Insert thread into one of the Acclaim's threading ports, push the button and a gust of air quickly pushes it through the patented tubular loopers.
- Automatic Thread Delivery System. Set the Acclaim to the type of stitch you want and get started! The Acclaim delivers a balanced stitch on any fabric with any type of thread.
- Clearly see every stitch, fabric and thread colour under three bright LED lights.
- Wider workspace with 2 inches to the Right of the Needle for larger projects.
- Full-Featured Single Unit Differential Feed ensures stronger feeding as well as consistent gathering on all fabrics.
- 4/3/2 thread - easily switch from 4, 3 or 2 thread rolled hemming options.
- Advanced Knife Driving and One-Way Clutch System with a larger cutting bite that cuts thicker fabric with ease and increases visibility.
- Tubular Loopers means there's no exposed thread, no thread guides and you can thread in any order.
- The Fabric Support System keeps stitches flat and balanced, no matter what speed, fabric or stitch you choose. The built-in stitch fingers actually move with the knife blade, adjusting the seam with the cutting width.
- Needles are set vertically and sew directly up and down, protecting your fabric and preventing needle deflection.
- Dial Adjustable Stitch Length and Automatic Rolled Hem Stitch length can be easily adjusted using one dial. This dial includes an Automatic Rolled Hem setting that will retract the built-in stitch width finger for a rolled hem finish.
- The exclusive Wave Stitch opens your world to more decorative stitches for more creativity. Try different thread colours and stitch widths to easily serge a one-of-a-kind creation.
- Full-Featured Differential Feed: - 2 to 1 Ratio – gathering - 3 to 4 Ratio – stretching.
- Rolled hemming with 3 threads
- Flatlock stitching with 2 or 3 threads
- Dial adjustable stitch width: 1.5 - 7.5mm
- Dial adjustable stitch length: 0.75 - 4mm
- Dial adjustable built-in rolled hem
- Heavy-duty cutting system
- Precise, patented system makes for easier sewing around curves
- Side thread cutter
- 1,500 Stitches per minute
- Adjustable presser foot pressure dial
- Adjustable presser foot height up to 6.0mm
- Automatic subsidiary looper for two-thread conversion
- Bypass port for special threads
- Thread stand tray with magnet
- Built-in thread cutter
- Presser foot lever on the right
- Easy full-colour quick reference threading chart
- Enhanced telescopic antennae with thread guides
- Snap on multi-purpose presser foot
- Built-in accessory storage
- Built-in ribbon / tape guide
- Needle drop tray with magnet
- Needle clamp safety plate – prevents lost needle screws
- Safety switches for side door cover, front door cover, presser foot and needle threader
What's in the Box
- Baby Lock Acclaim Overlocker
- Electronic foot controller
- User manual
- Quick reference threading guide
- Lint brush / needle insert tool
- Package of assorted sized needles
- Allen screwdriver
- Upper cutting blade for replacement
- Looper threading tool
- Machine soft cover
- Four Thread nets
- Four Spool caps
- Four Sponge disks
- Allen wrench
- Four Cone holders
- 4-Thread RevolutionAir needle threading guide
2 years parts and labour
Why Not Visit Us For a Demonstration?
Why not book a demonstration at Sew Essential? Our resident expert is an award winning quilter and seamstress and is available to demonstrate the features of the machine. Please call 01283 210422 for more information.
|Number of Threads||4|
Viewing items on the basket page shows the delivery charge. UK orders will usually be dispatched within 3 working days. For further information please see the delivery section of the website.
We are happy to exchange or refund your purchase within 14 days providing the goods are in a fully resaleable condition. Exclusions apply to selected products such as cut fabrics. For further information, instructions on how to return products and information on Sew Essentials refund policy visit the returns and refunds section of the website.