Baby Lock Compendium for Overlock and Coverstitch Machines
Baby Lock Compendium for Overlock and Coverstitch Machines.
Applicable machines include:-
- Baby Lock Acclaim
- Baby Lock Victory
- Baby Lock Enlighten
- Baby Lock Enspire
- Baby Lock Cover Stitch
- Baby Lock Euphoria
- Any other Baby Lock overlocker or cover stitch machine (NOT combination machines).
If you own a Baby Lock overlocker or coverstich machine then this is the book for you (not for combination overlocker/coverstitch machines).
This compendium shows Baby Lock stitches in all their variations, describes the appropriate settings on the machine and explains where the respective stitches are usually used. There is also a detailed illustration of every stitch and includes tips on needles and threads as well as insider tips or a troubleshooting guide, all presented in a ring binder.
You are also invited to contribute to the final look of the book. For example, there is enough space with each stitch example to glue in a sample piece that you have made yourself. The practical ring binder also makes it easy to add further information.
The information is divided into two sections - one for Baby Lock overlockers, the other for Baby Lock coverstitch machines.
Baby Lock Overlockers
The overlocker section is divided into the following sections:-
- Introduction - details the basics of how to set your Baby Lock overlocker up (4 pages).
- Overlock stitch patterns - shows all the overlock stitches, what they are used for and the required machine settings (33 pages).
- Overlock accessories - shows optional accessories, what they are used for and how to setup your machine for optimum use (15 pages).
- Needles, fabrics and thread guide (7 pages).
- Tips, tricks and troubleshooting - help with getting more from your machine (9 pages).
Baby Lock Coverstitch Machines
The coverstitch section of the ring binder is divided into the following sections:-
- Introduction - details the basics of how to set your Baby Lock coverstitch up (4 pages).
- Coverstitch stitch patterns - shows all the coverstitch stitches, what they are used for and the required machine settings (9 pages).
- Coverstitch accessories - shows optional accessories, what they are used for and how to setup your machine for optimum use (21 pages).
- Material theory guide (7 pages).
- Tips and tricks (5 pages).
|Product Group||Sewing Machine Accessory|
Viewing items on the basket page shows the delivery charge. UK orders will usually be dispatched within 3 working days. For further information please see the delivery section of the website.Returns
We are happy to exchange or refund your purchase within 14 days providing the goods are in a fully resaleable condition. Exclusions apply to selected products such as cut fabrics. For further information, instructions on how to return products and information on Sew Essentials refund policy visit the returns and refunds section of the website.