The Elna EasyCover will surprise you with its quality, ease of operation and an ability to handle all types of fabrics. This innovative machine is essential for the sewist looking for a powerful, but convenient home coverhem machine and chainstitch machine.
Thanks to the new feature named Tension Level Control (TLC), you can easily change from heavier cotton knits to tricot, light cotton, sheer home décor or bridal fabrics at the flip of a switch! With TLC, you do not have to adjust tension for flat seams and even stitching when switching between fabric types. This unique feature automatically softens the looper tension for smooth stitching on a wide variety of fabrics.
The EasyCover has color-coded thread guides for sewists to reference when they want to adjust for a soft or tighter stitch without consulting the manual. The easily accessible lower looper on the machine will simply pull the thread through, push the looper closed and make it easy for the sewist to begin stitching! Explore all possibilities to customise and finalise your creations in an instant.
Features and Benefits
- 14 stitch programs
- Cover hem (3mm or 6mm)
- Chain stitch (3 needle positions)
- Free arm
- Large and confortable bed space
- 4 spool holders
- Snap-on presser feet
- Adjustable sewing speed up to 1000 stitches per minute
- Variable stitch length from 1 to 4mm
- Maximum stitch width 6mm
- Adjustable differential feed from 0.5 to 2.25
- Adjustable tension dials from 0 to 9
- Automatic tension release
- Automatic tension control for thin and fragile fabrics
- Looper disengages for easy threading
- Colour-coded threading routes
- Adjustable pressure foot
- Telescopic thread antenna system
- Built-in thread cutter
- White lights – LED
- Built-in retractable handle
- Dust cover
- Weight 8.6 kg
What's in the Box?
- Elna EasyCover coverstitch machine
- Instruction manual
- Electronic foot controller
- 4 white thread cones
- 4 spool holder cones
- 2 screwdrivers (medium and small)
- 4 large spool caps
- 4 spool nets
- Lint brush
- 2 fixing screws for optional accessories
- Needle set
- Dust cover
2 years parts and labour
Why Not Visit Us For a Demonstration?
Why not book a demonstration at Sew Essential? Our resident expert is an award winning quilter and seamstress and is available to demonstrate the features of the machine. Please call 01283 210422 for more information.
Related FilesElna Easycover manual (1.03 MB)
Viewing items on the basket page shows the delivery charge. UK orders will usually be dispatched within 3 working days. For further information please see the delivery section of the website.
We are happy to exchange or refund your purchase within 14 days providing the goods are in a fully resaleable condition. Exclusions apply to selected products such as cut fabrics. For further information, instructions on how to return products and information on Sew Essentials refund policy visit the returns and refunds section of the website.