Fastenings and attachments for tying formal bow ties.
Contains rings, hooks and buckles.
- Make a strap (not included) 40cm in length and the width of the buckle approx 1cm.
- Thread one end of the strap through the buckle, over the centre bar and back through the other side. Stitch the end of the strap to the wrong side.
- Thread the other end of the strap through the hook (with hook on the right side of fabric) back through the buckle and over the centre bar.
- Sew one end of a 6cm piece of elastic to the ring and the other end of the strap.
- Attach your bow either by stitching or threading through the bow.
Viewing items on the basket page shows the delivery charge. UK orders will usually be dispatched within 3 working days. For further information please see the delivery section of the website.
We are happy to exchange or refund your purchase within 14 days providing the goods are in a fully resaleable condition. Exclusions apply to selected products such as cut fabrics. For further information, instructions on how to return products and information on Sew Essentials refund policy visit the returns and refunds section of the website.