Hemline Iron-On Pocket Repair Kit
Hemline Iron-on Pocket Repair Kit. Easily repair pockets for trousers and jackets.
- 100% poly-cotton.
- 1/4 circle shape.
- 18cm x 18cm (7in x 7in)
Instructions for trousers
- Fit new pocket over work trouser pocket and clearly mark replacement pocket position.
- Remove replacement pocket. Mark another line 3cm down from the original marked line and then cut away old pocket, ensuring there is sufficient material remaining from the old pocket to iron on the replacement pocket.
- Refit the new pocket.
- Iron firmly with a hot iron (cover pocket with a pressing cloth to protect the fabric). Repeat for underside of pocket.
Instructions for jackets
- Turn the replacement pocket inside out so the fusible section of the upper band is facing out.
- Slip the replacement pocket inside the jacket pocket and smooth carefully.
- Iron both sides of the old pocket to secure.
Viewing items on the basket page shows the delivery charge. UK orders will usually be dispatched within 3 working days. For further information please see the delivery section of the website.Returns
We are happy to exchange or refund your purchase within 14 days providing the goods are in a fully resaleable condition. Exclusions apply to selected products such as cut fabrics. For further information, instructions on how to return products and information on Sew Essentials refund policy visit the returns and refunds section of the website.