Husqvarna Viking Designer Topaz 25 Embroidery Machine
The Husqvarna Viking Designer Topaz 25 sewing and embroidery machine gives you all of the features of a top-end sewing machine with the added bonus of a highly capable embroidery machine.
Large Embroidery Area
- You can create and embroider designs up to 240 x 150mm (9 29/64" x 5 29/32") without re-hooping.
- Husqvarna Viking is constantly developing new hoops and accessories for various techniques.
- See the stitch and any adjustments in actual size before you sew.
- All the information you need to sew is displayed.
- Adjust Graphic Display contrast in the SET Menu.
- Start embroidering beautiful designs immediately. The Designer Topaz 25 machine has 75 designs included with the machine.
Automatic Jump Stitch Trim
- Eliminate trimming time as you create beautiful embroideries.
- Cuts your embroidery jump stitches automatically.
- Pulls the thread tail to the wrong side of the fabric for quick finishing.
- Customize your designs on-screen with just a touch.
- Mirror, rotate, and scale designs to suit your needs.
- Cancel colour stops to sew one colour and tone-on-tone embroideries.
Number Of Optional Hoops
- Several optional hoops available for special techniques like endless embroideries, quilting, textured embroideries and much more.
High Embroidery Speed
- Large embroideries are fast and easy to sew.
- Designer Topaz 25 machine embroiders 800 stitches/min.
- Update your machine with the latest software via the internet.
Software Included With The Machine
- Organize your designs, add trim commands, and create image files, print catalogues and more.
- Create embroidery fonts from any TrueType font on your PC computer using the QuickFont program.
Husqvarna Viking USB Embroidery Stick
- Save thousands of designs on the large memory USB Embroidery Stick.
- 1GB Husqvarna Viking USB Embroidery Stick included with your Designer Topaz 25 machine.
- Conveniently transfer your designs to and from your computer and your Designer Topaz 25 machine.
OPTIONAL Husqvarna Viking Embroidery Software For PC and Mac
- Optional 6D embroidery software adds a whole new dimension to your personal embroidery.
- The ultimate software system for embroidery freedom!
Large Sewing Surface
- Sew large quilts, home dec projects, and garments easily.
- Large area to the right of the needle, 7 7/8" (200mm), for wonderful ease of sewing.
Utility, Speciality Stitches, And Alphabets
- Select the exact stitch for every technique and endless creative opportunities.
- 160 Stitches.
- 3 alphabet styles to choose.
Top And Bobbin Thread Sensor
- A pop-up message appears when the top thread breaks or bobbin thread is running low and gives you an advance notice that you will soon need to change the bobbin.
- No need to check top or bobbin thread when sewing or embroidering.
Exclusive Sensor System Technology
- Automatically and continuously adjusts to any fabric thickness for perfect, even feeding.
Exclusive sensor foot lift
- Presser foot lowers and raises automatically for every sewing technique.
- Four positions: down, pivot, up, extra lift.
- The extra lift position of the exclusive Sensor Foot Lift automatically lowers feed teeth for maximum space to slide thick and heavy quilts and fabric under the foot easily.
- Your hands are free to guide fabric.
Exclusive Sensor Foot Pivot
- Stop with needle down, foot senses thickness of fabric.
- Raise to floating position for instant pivoting, easy applique and quilting.
Exclusive Sensor Foot Pressure
- Always have the perfect presser foot pressure for the fabric you are sewing on.
Automatic Thread Cutter
- Timesaving and convenient when sewing. No need for scissors!
- One touch instantly cuts the top and bobbin threads underneath your fabric.
- Automatically raises the presser foot and the needle.
- In embroidery it cuts the top thread between colour changes, at jump stitches and cuts top and bottom thread at the end.
Exclusive Sewing Advisor
- Select your type of fabric and sewing technique and the Exclusive Sewing Advisor feature instantly sets everything for you.
- It automatically sets the best stitch, stitch width, stitch length, thread tension, and sewing speed.
- The selected stitch is displayed with the recommended presser foot, needle size and type, and presser foot pressure on the Graphic Display.
What's in the Box?
- Husqvarna Viking Designer Topaz 25
- User manual
- Electronic foot controller
- Large Embroidery Hoop 240 x 150mm (9.6" x 6")
- Utility Foot
- Decorative Stitch Foot
- Buttonhole Foot
- Blindhem Foot
- Zipper Foot
- Edging Foot
- Embroidery/Darning Foot
- Sensor One-Step Buttonhole Foot
- Glide Sole
- Thread net
- Felt pad
- Seam ripper
- Spool cap small, medium and large
- Multipurpose tool and button reed
- 6 Bobbins (1 in machine at delivery)
- USB embroidery stick (1 GB)
- Software to download
- Carrying Case (attached on the machine upon delivery)
- Embroidery thread
- Pieces of fabric and stabilizer
- Designer Topaz 25 Sampler book
- Warranty card
- Hard case
Why Not Visit Us For a Demonstration?
Why not book a demonstration at Sew Essential? Our resident expert is an award winning quilter and seamstress and is available to demonstrate the features of the machine. Please call 01283 210422 for more information.
Comes complete with a 5 year guarantee. The first 2 years cover parts and labour. The remaining 3 years cover parts.
Viewing items on the basket page shows the delivery charge. UK orders will usually be dispatched within 3 working days. For further information please see the delivery section of the website.Returns
We are happy to exchange or refund your purchase within 14 days providing the goods are in a fully resaleable condition. Exclusions apply to selected products such as cut fabrics. For further information, instructions on how to return products and information on Sew Essentials refund policy visit the returns and refunds section of the website.