Inspira Elastic Foot for Husqvarna and Pfaff Overlockers (620116796)
Inspira Elastic Foot for Husqvarna and Pfaff Overlockers (620116796).
The Elastic Foot guides and stretches narrow elastic (1/4 to 1/2", 6-12 mm) as you sew it to fabric. It is great for sewing for active wear, lingerie and other elastic insertion techniques.
Preparing the machine
- Needle: Left or right, or both left and right
- Stitch type: Three-thread overlock or four-thread ultra stretch mock safety stitch
- Stich length: 3-5 mm
- Differential feed lever: Normal position
- Upper knife: Working or non-working position
- Before attaching the sewing foot to machine, pass the elastic tape through presser foot and adjust stretch with adjusting screw (A).
- Attach presser foot to machine.
- Sew 2 - 3 stitches while pulling the elastic tape lightly to the rear of machine.
- Continue to sew the elastic tape onto the fabric while lightly pulling the end of elastic tape.
- Pfaff Hobbylock 2.0
- Husqvarna Viking Huskylock S15
|Product Group||Sewing Machine Accessory|
Viewing items on the basket page shows the delivery charge. UK orders will usually be dispatched within 3 working days. For further information please see the delivery section of the website.Returns
We are happy to exchange or refund your purchase within 14 days providing the goods are in a fully resaleable condition. Exclusions apply to selected products such as cut fabrics. For further information, instructions on how to return products and information on Sew Essentials refund policy visit the returns and refunds section of the website.