Jackets for Real People by Pati Palmer and Marta Alto
Jackets for Real People by Pati Palmer and Marta Alto.
- A fantastic book that will make tailoring easy, and enable you to achieve a perfect fit.
- By spending a little time altering your patterns with excellent advice from this book you will perfect the fit whatever your figure.
- Advice on interfacings used in tailoring techniques.
- Information on pattern and fabric selection.
- Cutting and marking tips.
- Excellent tutorials on buttonholes and a NO_FAIL welt pocket.
- Bagging a lining for a professional finish.
- Easy mitred vents.
- Finishing touches such as topstitching and piping.
- Crisp collar finishes.
A book that will change the way you think about pattern altering and fitting.
Viewing items on the basket page shows the delivery charge. UK orders will usually be dispatched within 3 working days. For further information please see the delivery section of the website.Returns
We are happy to exchange or refund your purchase within 14 days providing the goods are in a fully resaleable condition. Exclusions apply to selected products such as cut fabrics. For further information, instructions on how to return products and information on Sew Essentials refund policy visit the returns and refunds section of the website.