Great before and after sales service comes as standard when you buy a sewing machine from Sew Essential.
In the unlikely event you experience a problem with your sewing machine, overlocker or embroidery machine for the duration of your warranty, please contact us via email or phone quoting your order number and a brief description of the fault.
- We will then arrange a telephone consultation with one of our sewing machine specialists. Our advisor will run through some simple diagnostics with you. Often they will be able to rectify the problem over the phone.
- If deemed faulty, we will arrange to collect your sewing machines on any weekday from any UK address at your convenience. Please retain your sewing machine box and polystyrene inserts as this will ensure it is protected during transit.
- Our trained technicians will repair your machine as swiftly as possible. This also includes a complimentary mechanical service to ensure your machine is performing to spec.
- We will then arrange for your repaired machine to be delivered to an address of your choice and on your preferred weekday.
The duration of your warranty varies depending on machine and manufacturer, but will be a minimum of 2 years from the date of delivery. Please see your specific product page or your product documentation for model specific warranty duration.
If you are local to our showroom and warehouse near Ashby de la Zouch in the East Midlands, you are more than welcome to drop your machine in. Please call 01283 210422 to arrange an appointment.
If you have any questions about our warranty service please don't hesitate to contact us.
* Please note that light bulbs and needle threaders are not covered under warranties as they are deemed consumables by the manufacturers.
** Your warranty is deemed invalid if your machine has been used for commercial purposes.
What If My Machine Is Out Of Warranty?
Please don't hesitate to give us a call if the machine you purchased from Sew Essential develops a fault after the warranty has expired. Our advisors will often be able to solve your problem, or we can arrange to quote for an out-of-warranty repair.
Why Buy Your Machine From Sew Essential?
Pre Sales Service
Our team of sewing enthusiasts have extensive knowledge and experience of sewing machines, overlockers and embroidery machines. From the most basic beginner models to the most impressive computerised machines on the market today, we know and love them all. This means we can work with you to identify your dream machine and guide you through the options available. We can do this in person, over the phone or via email making it super easy for you to find just what you are looking for.
After Sale Service
We want you to get the most out of your new machine so we're always here to help once you get home too. If you can't quite get the hang of something or just need a little bit of advice simply pop in, email us or give us a call and we'll be more than happy to help.