Brother Innov-is F580 Embroidery Machine
Includes free PE-Design PLUS2 embroidery software worth £399
The Innov-is F580 combination sewing, quilting and embroidery machine. Easy-to-use, it boasts a colour LCD touchscreen and is, of course, packed full of eye-catching embroidery designs and Brother's trademark sewing innovations.
Features and Benefits
- LCD colour touch screen 3.7"
- Wireless connectivity - add patterns, transfer data, receive update notifications and connect to the Artsipra creative hub.
- Large embroidery area (180 x 130 mm) enables you to make even bigger and more intricate designs.
- 193 built-in embroidery designs. Choose from a wide variety of florals, animals, geometrics, seasonal designs and much more. With our built-in designs, you can start embroidering right away.
- 13 built-in font styles. Easily personalise your sewing and embroidery projects by choosing from 13 built-in font styles, available in 3 sizes.
- Artspira app compatibiity. Draw your own patterns or download Brother exclusives.
- Colour sorting means fewer thread changes which equals more time making.
- Jump stitches are automatically trimmed for you with the jump stitch trimmer.
- Put the finishing touch to your embroidery with an elegant frame. Choose from 10 frame shapes and 14 stitch types for an overall total of 140 different patterns available. Combine with lettering to create unique and stylish monograms.
- Easily adjust the size, rotation or mirror embroidery patterns with the touch of a button.
- Combine embroidery patterns enables embroidery patterns to be combined or lettering to be added to a design.
- Add multiple lines of text and align it to the left, centre or right. Text rotation and font selection are also available from one single editing panel.
- Connect a USB device such as a USB flash drive or a card reader/writer and load your embroidery design directly to the machine.
- Advanced needle threading system - effortlessly thread the needle by simply lowering the lever.
- 241 built-in stitches, including 10 buttonhole styles. Also includes 10 one-step buttonholes and 5 lettering styles.
- Combine up to 70 stitch patterns and save them to memory.
- Choose the required stitch from this useful chart inside the top cover.
- My Custom Stitch - design your own stitch patterns or edit and change the built-in template designs and save for future use.
- Multi-directional sewing enables sewing in four directions.
- Automatic thread cutter
- At the touch of the lockstitch button, tie-off stitches can be easily sewn at the beginning and end of the stitch.
- Slide speed control lets you adjust the sewing speed from slow to fast. This can also be used to adjust the stitch width while sewing.
- Adjustable presser foot pressure helps you stitch pucker-free seams on even the most stretchy of fabrics.
- Achieve the best possible stitch quality across different fabrics by adjusting the tension of the upper thread. Innov-is F580 provides automatic control.
- Upper and lower thread sensors will warn you when thread is broken or has run out.
- Free arm is ideal for sewing tubular items like sleeves, trouser legs, etc.
- Knee lift - free up your hands by using your knee to lift the presser foot.
- Walking foot included. The included walking foot and quilting guide means you'll tackle multi-layer quilts with ease, no matter what combinations of materials you use to make them.
What's in the Box?
- Brother Innov-is F580 sewing and embroidery machine
- Operation Manual
- Quick Reference Guide
- Extra large embroidery frame set 30cm × 13cm (12 inches × 5 inches)
- Large embroidery frame set 18cm × 13cm (7 inches × 5 inches)
- Foot controller
- Embroidery Design Guide
- Zigzag foot
- Monogramming foot
- Overcasting foot
- Zipper foot
- Blind stitch foot
- Button fitting foot
- Buttonhole foot
- Embroidery foot
- Free motion open toe quilting foot
- Walking foot
- 1/4 inch piecing foot
- Quilting guide
- Side cutter
- Open toe foot
- Non stick foot
- Stitch guide foot
- Adjustable zipper / piping foot
- Needle set
- Twin needle
- 4 x bobbin
- Seam ripper
- Cleaning brush
- Eyelet punch
- 2 x screwdrivers (1 x small, 1 x large)
- Disc-shaped screwdriver
- Horizontal spool pin
- 4 x spool caps (1 x small, 2 x medium and 1 x large)
- Thread spool insert
- Spool net
- Knee lifter
- Standard bobbin case
- Alternate bobbin case
- Embroidery bobbin thread
- Accessory bag
- Grid sheet set
- Hard case
When you buy the Brother Innov-is F580 sewing and embroidery machine from Sew Essential, you are covered by our comprehensive 3 year warranty.
In the unlikely event your sewing machine develops a fault, we will arrange for collection, repair and re-delivery of your machine for the duration of the warranty period. Please click here for full details of our comprehensive sewing machine warranty.
Need More Information?
Our friendly expert team love talking sewing machines and are here to give you complete confidence in your purchase. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to call us on 01283 210422.
Why Not Visit Us for a Demonstration?
We also love nothing more than demonstrating our machines - why not pop into our East Midlands showroom and try before you buy? Please call 01283 210422 to book an appointment.
Viewing items on the basket page shows the delivery charge. UK orders will usually be dispatched within 3 working days. For further information please see the delivery section of the website.Returns
We are happy to exchange or refund your purchase within 14 days providing the goods are in a fully resaleable condition. Exclusions apply to selected products such as cut fabrics. For further information, instructions on how to return products and information on Sew Essentials refund policy visit the returns and refunds section of the website.