With the computerised Brother Innov-is VQ2 you benefit from world-famous Brother reliability, easy-of-use and breadth of features taking your creativity to new levels and inspiring fresh ideas.
Working with a huge array of fabrics, from the thickest denim to delicate silks and chiffons, will be a pleasure with the ICAPS feature, enabling you to create everything from coats to quilts. This machine benefits from having 473 built in stitches for all your sewing and quilting projects and, and a large LCD full colour touch screen.
For the quilting enthusiast, a 1/4” quilting foot with guide and a free motion open toe quilting foot come as standard accessories, whilst the 285mm throat space ensures easy feeding of even the bulkiest projects. There is also a range of crazy quilt stitches built in, perfect for all of your quilting creations. The ICAPS function ensures stitch length consistency whatever the fabric thickness by keeping the presser foot pressure consistent, leading to uniformity of stitches across uneven surfaces.
The LED lighting is bright and natural and is adjustable to suit your environment and needs, and your needle is threaded at the touch of a button by the superior needle threader. The Brother Innov-is VQ2 also features enhanced longer feed dog mechanism for superior fabric handling, together with a multi-directional feed to enable straight sewing in 8 directions, and 4 directions for zigzag stitches. It is also possible to wind a bobbin whilst you continue to sew using the variable speed, independent bobbin winder.
With all of these features and much more the only limit to your creativity will be your imagination, and you will have the perfect sewing partner for many years with your new Brother.
Features and Benefits
- 473 built-in stitches
- Large LCD touchscreen offers user friendly controls and on-screen tutorials
- Pivot function lifts the presser foot automatically as the needle remains lowered for fast and easy fabric manipulation
- Create your own stitch directly on the LCD panel by using the My Custom Stitch feature
- Wide range of included accessories
- Extra large long arm 285mm (11 1/4 inch) gives you more space than ever for those extra-large quilting, fashion and home decor projects
- Lockstitch key ties-off stitches at the beginning and end of the stitch
- ICAPS feature helps ensure consistent stitch length on all fabric thicknesses by keeping the presser foot pressure consistent
- The fully adjustable ultra-bright LED lighting gives a crisp, bright natural light, so you can see colours and stitch details, no matter what your lighting conditions
- Automatic electronic needle threading at the touch of a button
- 7-point feed mechanism for superior handling of layered fabrics and smooth precise stitching. Includes multi-directional feed to sew straight in eight directions and in four directions with zig zag
- Slide speed control to adjust the speed from slow to fast. This can also be set to alter stitch width whilst sewing
- Independent bobbin winder enables you to wind a new bobbin while you continue to sew
- Top loading bobbin
- Knee lifter enables you to free up your hands using to raise/lower the presser foot
- 2 USB ports - connect a mouse, memory stick or directly to your computer
What's in the Box?
- Brother Innov-is VQ2 sewing machine
- User manual
- Electronic foot controller
- Zigzag foot
- Monogramming foot
- Overcasting foot
- Zipper foot
- Buttonhole foot
- Blind stitch foot
- Button fitting foot
- Free motion open toe quilting foot
- 1/4 inch quilting foot with guide
- Needle set
- Twin needle
- Bobbins x 10
- Seam ripper
- Cleaning brush
- Eyelet punch
- Screwdriver (small and large)
- Disc-shaped screwdriver
- Vertical spool pin
- Spool cap (small x 1 medium x 2, large x 1, special x 1)
- Bobbin clip ? 10
- Spool felt (on machine)
- Spool net ? 2
- Touch pen (stylus)
- Knee lifter
- USB cable
- Cord guide bobbin cover (with single hole)
- Bobbin cover (with mark)
- Bobbin cover (on machine)
- Grid sheet set
- Dust cover
- Accessory bag
When you buy the Brother Innov-is VQ2 sewing machine from Sew Essential, you are covered by our comprehensive 3 year warranty.
In the unlikely event your sewing machine develops a fault, we will arrange for collection, repair and re-delivery of your machine for the duration of the warranty period. Please click here for full details of our comprehensive sewing machine warranty.
Need More Information?
Our friendly expert team love talking sewing machines and are here to give you complete confidence in your purchase. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to call us on 01283 210422.
Why Not Visit Us for a Demonstration?
We also love nothing more than demonstrating our machines - why not pop into our East Midlands showroom and try before you buy? Please call 01283 210422 to book an appointment.
Related FilesBrother Innov-is VQ2 manual (13.18 MB)
|Sewing Machine Type||Computerised|
|Number of Stitch Options||437|
|Number of Alphabets||5|
|Programmable Stitch Combinations||Yes|
|Maximum Stitch Width||40mm|
|Stitch Length Control||Yes|
|Stitch Width Control||Yes|
|Bobbin Type||Top Loading Bobbin|
|Tension Control||Automatic Tension|
|Number of Buttonholes||14|
|Thread Cutter Type||Electronic Thread Cutter|
|Twin Needle Capability||Yes|
|Drop Feed Dog Capability||Yes|
|Reverse Sewing Button||Yes|
|Slide Speed Control||Yes|
|Needle Up / Down Control||Yes|
|Start / Stop Button||Yes|
|Lock Stitch Feature||Yes|
|Adjustable Foot Pressure||No|
|Extension Table Included||No|
|Cover Type||Soft Cover|
|Included Accessories||User manual
Electronic foot controller
Blind stitch foot
Button fitting foot
Free motion open toe quilting foot
1/4 inch quilting foot with guide
Bobbins x 10
Screwdriver (small and large)
Vertical spool pin
Spool cap (small x 1 medium x 2, large x 1, special x 1)
Bobbin clip x 10
Spool felt (on machine)
Spool net x 2
Touch pen (stylus)
Cord guide bobbin cover (with single hole)
Bobbin cover (with mark)
Bobbin cover (on machine)
Grid sheet set
Viewing items on the basket page shows the delivery charge. UK orders will usually be dispatched within 3 working days. For further information please see the delivery section of the website.
We are happy to exchange or refund your purchase within 14 days providing the goods are in a fully resaleable condition. Exclusions apply to selected products such as cut fabrics. For further information, instructions on how to return products and information on Sew Essentials refund policy visit the returns and refunds section of the website.