Husqvarna Viking Amber Air S 400 Overlocker
With the Husqvarna Viking Amber Air S 400 overlocker your threading nightmares are a memory of the past. Thread your loopers with a push of a button and a blast of air. Although the air threading is the star of the show, there's also a whole host of features and stitches to give your projects that professional touch.
Features and Benefits
- Air threading loopers - with the one-touch air threading, threading your overlock machine loopers is a breeze.
- Built-in needle threader - easily thread both the right and left position needles with the adjustable built-in needle threader.
- 4 / 3 / 2 Thread sewing - provides multiple options for decorative and utility overlock sewing.
- Differential feed - eliminates stretching of knit fabrics, puckering of lightweight fabrics, and can automatically gather fabric.
- LED lighting - illuminates the sewing area for clear visibility to reduce eye strain.
- Lay-in tension - easily place your threads in the tension discs and clearly see that the threads are securely in the tensions.
- Adjustable stitch length, cutting width, and presser foot pressure - select best stitch length, fine tune cutting width, and adjust the amount of pressure used on your fabric for smooth seams on all types of fabric.
- Stitch safety lock - when the front cover is open, the Stitch Safety Lock engages and the machine will not sew.
- Extra presser foot height - easy to fit and sew several layers or heavy fabrics.
- Snap-on presser feet - quickly and easily change to one of the optional presser feet.
- Electronic speed control - powerful electronic speed control up to 1,300 stitches-per-minute. Stitch-by-stitch control with full piercing power at all speeds.
- Built-in 2-thread converter - easily convert your overlock machine to 2-thread stitching with the built-in converter.
- Built-in thread cutter - quickly cut thread chains with the built-in thread cutter.
- Waste tray - attach the waste tray to the machine to catch scraps and thread keeping the sewing area neat.
15 stitches for fast sewing with professional results.
- 4 Thread overlock - seams and seam finishing
- 3 Thread overlock, (wide and narrow) - seam finishing and decorative edges
- 3 Thread narrow edge - fine, narrow hems and edging
- 3 Thread rolled edge - rolled hems and edges
- 3 Thread picot edge - picot edge finish for lightweight fabrics
- 3 Thread flatlock, (wide and narrow) - flat seams and decorative embellishment
- 3 Thread stretch overlock - seams on super stretch fabric
- 2 Thread overedge, (wide and narrow) - overcasting for single fabric layer
- 2 Thread wrapped overlock, (wide and narrow) - edge finish for lightweight fabrics
- 2 Thread rolled edge - edging for lightweight fabrics
- 2 Thread flatlock - flat seams and decorative embellishment
What's in the Box?
- Husqvarna Viking Amber Air S 400 Overlocker
- Instruction manual
- Electronic foot controller
- Waste tray
- 2 x screwdrivers
- Double-ended wrench
- Needle set
- Thread nets
- Spool holder
- Needle holder / converter pin
- Upper cutter
- Looper threading wire
- Accessory box
- Dust cover
- Lint brush
When you buy the Husqvarna Viking Amber Air S 400 overlocker from Sew Essential, you are covered by our comprehensive 2 year warranty.
In the unlikely event your sewing machine develops a fault, we will arrange for collection, repair and re-delivery of your machine for the duration of the warranty period. Please click here for full details of our comprehensive sewing machine warranty.
Need More Information?
Our friendly expert team love talking sewing machines and are here to give you complete confidence in your purchase. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to call us on 01283 210422.
Why Not Visit Us for a Demonstration?
We also love nothing more than demonstrating our machines - why not pop into our East Midlands showroom and try before you buy? Please call 01283 210422 to book an appointment.
|Number of Threads||4|
Viewing items on the basket page shows the delivery charge. UK orders will usually be dispatched within 3 working days. For further information please see the delivery section of the website.Returns
We are happy to exchange or refund your purchase within 14 days providing the goods are in a fully resaleable condition. Exclusions apply to selected products such as cut fabrics. For further information, instructions on how to return products and information on Sew Essentials refund policy visit the returns and refunds section of the website.