Husqvarna Viking Amber S 100 Overlocker
Husqvarna Viking Amber S 100 overlocker.
Features and Benefits
- 4/3/2 thread capability for 16 different stitches to sew seams, seam finishes, decorative seams and edges, rolled edges and more.
- Both the left and right front covers open to provide complete access to the looper area, making threading super easy.
- Integrated adjustable seam guide to help you sew perfectly straight seams and edges.
- Differential feed for perfectly even seams - no stretching or distortion on knits or puckering of finer fabrics. This feature can also be used for gathering.
- Safety lockout prevents the machine from sewing when the front cover is open.
- Pre-threaded out of the box for an effortless start to overlock sewing.
- Simple lay-in thread tensions and colour coded threading paths makes it easy to thread.
- Adjustable presser foot pressure ensures smooth fabric feed for a wide range of fabric thicknesses.
- Adjustable overedge Cutting Width for sewing neat edges on a wide range of fabric types.
- LED Lighting gives optimal visibility.
- Adjustable thread tension enables perfect stitch formation for your thread and technique.
- Adjustable stitch length for various fabrics and techniques.
- Built-in thread cutter to trim thread chain.
- 2-thread converter for sewing 2-thread seams, seam finishes and hems.
- Disengage the upper knife for speciality overlocking techniques.
- Attachable waste tray for catching fabric trimmings.
- Sew up to 1,300 stitches per minute and save time.
- Universal standard presser foot comes on the machine.
- Built-in accessory storage for your extra needles, converter, rolled hem stitch finger, and lint brush.
What's in the Box?
- Husqvarna Viking Amber S 100 Overlocker
- Instruction manual
- Electronic foot controller
- Two-thread converter
- Stitch finger B (Stitch finger A is already on the machine)
- Waste tray
- Lint brush
- 2 x screwdrivers (small and large)
- Soft dust cover
- Moving cutter
- Thread spool nets
- Spool discs
- Spool holders
- Accessory bag
When you buy the Husqvarna Viking Amber S 100 overlocker from Sew Essential, you are covered by our comprehensive 2 year warranty.
In the unlikely event your sewing machine develops a fault, we will arrange for collection, repair and re-delivery of your machine for the duration of the warranty period. Please click here for full details of our comprehensive sewing machine warranty.
Need More Information?
Our friendly expert team love talking sewing machines and are here to give you complete confidence in your purchase. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to call us on 01283 210422.
Why Not Visit Us for a Demonstration?
We also love nothing more than demonstrating our machines - why not pop into our East Midlands showroom and try before you buy? Please call 01283 210422 to book an appointment.
|Number of Threads
Viewing items on the basket page shows the delivery charge. UK orders will usually be dispatched within 3 working days. For further information please see the delivery section of the website.Returns
We are happy to exchange or refund your purchase within 14 days providing the goods are in a fully resaleable condition. Exclusions apply to selected products such as cut fabrics. For further information, instructions on how to return products and information on Sew Essentials refund policy visit the returns and refunds section of the website.