The Husqvarna Viking Sapphire 930 is the ideal companion to your creativity. Great features like automatic thread tension and the exclusive sensor system give great results every time - even on difficult fabrics. It makes creating a joy!
Features and Benefits
- Graphic Display - See the stitch and any adjustments in real size before you sew. All the information you need for the selected stitch is displayed.
- Electronic Self-Adjusting Thread Tension - Best tension is set automatically for all sewing techniques and fabrics. Override automatic tension easily for speciality techniques.
- Exclusive Sensor System Technology - Automatically and continuously senses and adjusts as you sew any thickness of fabric for perfect even feeding.
- Sensor Foot Lift. Presser foot lowers and raises automatically. Four positions: down, pivot, up and extra lift. The feed teeth automatically lowers for maximum space to slide heavy fabrics and quilts under the foot easily.
- Sensor Foot Pivot. The Presser Foot senses the thickness of the fabric when you stop with the needle in the down position. The foot will automatically float above the fabric for instant pivoting, easy applique and quilting.
- Sensor Foot Pressure. Continuously senses the fabric thickness and automatically adjusts the presser foot pressure.
- Large Sewing Surface - Sew large quilts, home dec projects, and garments easily. Enjoy the large area to the right of the needle, nearly 10" (250 mm), for wonderful ease of sewing.
- More than 200 stitches and four font styles to choose from for endless creative opportunities. 7mm stitch width and 6mm stitch length.
- Save To "My Stitches" - 20 permanent memories (saves up to 40 stitches or letters each) to save personal stitch settings and programs for quick and easy access.
- Decorative Tapering Feature - Automatically reduces stitch width to a point on many decorative stitches for embellishment and easy mitred corners.
- Perfectly Balanced Buttonholes - The Sensor One-Step Buttonhole Foot automatically sews perfect one-step buttonholes every time.
- 29 Needle Positions - Sews a straight stitch in 29 different needle positions for perfect topstitching, edge stitching, under stitching, stitching-in-the-ditch or quilting.
- Stitch Positioning - Possible to change complete stitch position for all stitches with less than 7 mm stitch width. Line up stitches to sew exactly where you want them.
- Exclusive Sewing Advisor Feature - Select your type of fabric and sewing technique and the Exclusive Sewing Advisor feature instantly sets the best stitch, stitch width, stitch length, thread tension, pressure, and sewing speed for you. The stitch is displayed with the recommended presser foot, needle size and type on the screen.
- Free-Motion With Any Stitch - For easy quilting and beautiful free-motion embroidery using any stitch you choose.
- Start/Stop Function - Easy to sew with consistent speed without using the foot control.
- Automatic Thread Cutter - One touch instantly cuts the top and bobbin threads and pulls the thread tails to the underside of your fabric.
- LED Lights - Three LED lights illuminate the needle area and sewing surface to make sewing easy and reduce eye strain. Lights with extreme long-life expectancy made for easy maintenance.
- Built-In Needle Threader - Makes threading easy and reduces eye strain.
- Needle Stop Up/Down - Press Needle Stop Up/Down or tap the foot control to move the needle up or down. For easy pivoting, appliqu? and more.
- Bobbin Winds From The Needle - For time saving and convenient bobbin winding.
- Bobbin Thread Sensor With Alert Sound - No need to check bobbin thread when sewing, a pop-up message appears when the bobbin thread is running low.
- Stitch Width Safety - Select the Stitch Width Safety to eliminate needle breakage with straight stitch accessories.
What's in the Box?
- Husqvarna Viking Sapphire 930 sewing machine
- User manual
- Electronic foot controller
- Utility foot A
- Utility foot B
- Buttonhole foot
- Blind hem foot
- Zipper foot
- Non-stick glide foot
- Edging foot
- Embroidery / darning foot
- Sensor one-step
- Buttonhole foot
- Pictogram pen
- 2 x non stick glide plates
- Seam ripper
- Edge / quilting guide
- Felt pads x 2
- Bobbins x 5
- 2 x extra spool caps
- Multi-purpose tool
- Thread nets
- Hard case
When you buy the Husqvarna Viking Sapphire 930 sewing machine from Sew Essential, you are covered by our comprehensive 2 year warranty.
In the unlikely event your sewing machine develops a fault, we will arrange for collection, repair and re-delivery of your machine for the duration of the warranty period. Please click here for full details of our comprehensive sewing machine warranty.
Need More Information?
Our friendly expert team love talking sewing machines and are here to give you complete confidence in your purchase. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to call us on 01283 210422.
Why Not Visit Us for a Demonstration?
We also love nothing more than demonstrating our machines - why not pop into our East Midlands showroom and try before you buy? Please call 01283 210422 to book an appointment.
Related FilesHusqvarna Viking Sapphire 930 manual (3.67 MB)
|Model Number||Sapphire 930|
|Sewing Machine Type||Computerised|
|Number of Stitch Options||215|
|Number of Alphabets||4|
|Programmable Stitch Combinations||Yes|
|Maximum Stitch Width||7mm|
|Stitch Length Control||Yes|
|Stitch Width Control||Yes|
|Bobbin Type||Top Loading Bobbin|
|Tension Control||Automatic Tension|
|Number of Buttonholes||7|
|Thread Cutter Type||Electronic Thread Cutter|
|Twin Needle Capability||Yes|
|Drop Feed Dog Capability||Yes|
|Reverse Sewing Button||Yes|
|Slide Speed Control||Yes|
|Needle Up / Down Control||Yes|
|Start / Stop Button||Yes|
|Lock Stitch Feature||Yes|
|Adjustable Foot Pressure||Yes|
|Sewing Light||3 x LED|
|Extension Table Included||No|
|Cover Type||Hard Case|
|Included Accessories||User manual Electronic foot controller Utility foot A Utility foot B Buttonhole foot Blind hem foot Zipper foot Non-stick glide foot Edging foot Embroidery / darning foot Sensor one-step Buttonhole foot Pictogram pen 2 x non stick glide plates Seam ripper Brush Screwdriver Edge / quilting guide Felt pads x 2 Bobbins x 5 2 x extra spool caps Multi-purpose tool Thread nets Needles Hard case|
Viewing items on the basket page shows the delivery charge. UK orders will usually be dispatched within 3 working days. For further information please see the delivery section of the website.
We are happy to exchange or refund your purchase within 14 days providing the goods are in a fully resaleable condition. Exclusions apply to selected products such as cut fabrics. For further information, instructions on how to return products and information on Sew Essentials refund policy visit the returns and refunds section of the website.