Inspira Gathering Foot for Husqvarna and Pfaff Overlockers (620117996)
Inspira Gathering Foot for Husqvarna and Pfaff Overlockers (620117996).
The Gathering Foot is perfect for gathering a single layer of fabric or simultaneously gathering and stitching two layers of fabric. The bottom fabric layer will be gathered and the top layer remains flat. Suitable for light and medium weight woven fabrics.
- Set the overlock machine for the desired stitch.
- Snap on the Gathering Foot.
- Insert the bottom fabric layer (fabric to be gathered) between the needle plate and the Gathering Foot all the way up to the cutter, with right side up.
- Insert the top fabric layer in the opening of the Gathering Foot and even with the bottom layer right side down.
- Lower the presser foot and sew. Guide the fabric against the fabric guide, letting the bottom layer feed freely to gather.
Tip: To increase the fullness of the gathering:
- Increase the needle thread tension
- Set the differential feed to a higher number
- Adjust the stitch length to a higher number
A single layer of fabric may also be gathered by placing it under foot and adjusting stitch length, differential feed and needle thread tension to desired fullness.
- Pfaff Hobbylock 2.5
- Pfaff Coverlock 3.0
- Pfaff Coverlock 4.0
- Pfaff Admire Air 7000
- Husqvarna Viking Huskylock S21
- Husqvarna Viking Huskylock S25
- Husqvarna Viking Amber Air S600
|Sewing Machine Accessory
Viewing items on the basket page shows the delivery charge. UK orders will usually be dispatched within 3 working days. For further information please see the delivery section of the website.Returns
We are happy to exchange or refund your purchase within 14 days providing the goods are in a fully resaleable condition. Exclusions apply to selected products such as cut fabrics. For further information, instructions on how to return products and information on Sew Essentials refund policy visit the returns and refunds section of the website.