Inspira Piping Foot for Husqvarna and Pfaff Coverlock (620117596)
Inspira Piping Foot for Husqvarna and Pfaff Coverlock (620117596).
The Piping Foot is perfect for inserting packaged piping into seams and on edges for a tailored finish. The trim is sewn between the two layers of fabric in one step. A groove under the foot helps guide the piping. You can also create your own piping for a custom finish.The Piping Foot makes it fast and easy to cover cording with fabric and to insert piping into seams for a professional look!
- Set the overlock machine for the desired stitch.
- Snap on the Piping Foot.
To stitch piping into a seam:
- Place the piping along the seam line on right side of fabric. Place second piece of fabric on top with right sides together.
- Put fabric and piping layers under the Piping Foot with the piping in the groove on the underside of the foot.
- Sew piping into the seam.
- The groove on the underside of the foot will guide the piping as you sew.
To make piping from your fabric:
- Cut bias or crosswise grain strips wide enough to cover the cord plus the seam allowances.
- Lay the cord on the wrong side of the fabric strip and fold the fabric over the cord.
- Place the fabric and cord under the Piping Foot with the cord in the groove on the underside of the foot.
- Sew. The groove will guide the cord as you sew.
- Pfaff Hobbylock 2.5
- Pfaff Coverlock 3.0
- Pfaff Coverlock 4.0
- Pfaff Admire Air 7000
- Husqvarna Viking Huskylock S21
- Husqvarna Viking Huskylock S25
- Husqvarna Viking Amber Air S600
Viewing items on the basket page shows the delivery charge. UK orders will usually be dispatched within 3 working days. For further information please see the delivery section of the website.Returns
We are happy to exchange or refund your purchase within 14 days providing the goods are in a fully resaleable condition. Exclusions apply to selected products such as cut fabrics. For further information, instructions on how to return products and information on Sew Essentials refund policy visit the returns and refunds section of the website.