Inspira Strap and Belt Loop Foot for Husqvarna and Pfaff Coverlock (620097196)
Inspira Strap and Belt Loop Foot for Husqvarna and Pfaff Coverlock (620097196).
With the Strap and Belt Loop foot, create straps and belt loops easily using a cover stitch. Just put a strip into the foot and the strip is folded automatically and stitched in place.
- Set the machine for a Coverstitch wide.
- Use the default stitch settings. Adjust if needed.
- Cut a strip of fabric, 1" (25mm) wide.
- Cut the top corner of the strip at a 45 degree angle to form a point.
- Insert the cut angle into the guide, right side of the fabric facing up. Pull the strip through the slot and under the foot. Extend the tail of the strip behind the foot. Use a tweezers to feed the strip into the foot if needed.
- Snap the Strap and Belt Loop foot onto the machine.
- Slide the strip approximately 2" (5cm) behind the foot.
- Lower the presser foot. Be sure both raw edges of strip are turned under before stitching. Sew the first few stitches. Stop and clip the needle threads close to the presser foot and continue sewing.
- For even feeding, hold the fabric strip slightly below the fi rst guide in the front of the foot.
- Sew at medium speed. Check the fabric as you sew to ensure proper feeding.
- Note: Sew the folded fabric strip without additional fabric underneath to create straps and belt loops or sew the folded strip onto another fabric for decorative effects.
- Pfaff Coverlock 3.0
- Pfaff Coverlock 4.0
- Pfaff Admire Air 7000
- Husqvarna Viking Huskylock S21
- Husqvarna Viking Huskylock S25
- Husqvarna Viking Amber Air S600
|Product Group||Sewing Machine Accessory|
Viewing items on the basket page shows the delivery charge. UK orders will usually be dispatched within 3 working days. For further information please see the delivery section of the website.Returns
We are happy to exchange or refund your purchase within 14 days providing the goods are in a fully resaleable condition. Exclusions apply to selected products such as cut fabrics. For further information, instructions on how to return products and information on Sew Essentials refund policy visit the returns and refunds section of the website.