The Pfaff 160S sewing machine has all your sewing basics covered. Thoughtful additions like the needle threader, LED lighting and one-step buttonhole combined in a machine with Pfaffs great build quality enable you get creating. The machine also has attractive pink accents on the left and right side of the machine for a striking appearance.
Features and Benefits
- 23 stitches
- Adjustable stitch width up to 6mm
- Top loading bobbin
- Automatic buttonhole
- 7 point feed dogs for superior fabric feeding
- Integrated needle threader
- Adjustable foot pressure enables a great stitch on light or heavy fabrics
- High presser foot clearance makes handling multiple layers easy
- LED lighting for bright, crisp lighting of your project
- Attractive pink accents on the left and right side of the machine
- Adjustable needle positions for exact placement of straight stitch for topstitching, sewing zips etc
- Drop feed dogs for free motion embroidery etc
- Integrated accessory tray
- Free arm for easy sewing of cuffs etc
- Hard cover to protect your machine during storage or transportation
What's in the Box?
- Pfaff 160S sewing machine
- User manual
- Electronic foot controller
- Standard presser foot
- Clearview foot
- Blindhem foot
- Zipper foot
- One-step buttonhole foot
- Bobbins x 3
- Felt pad
- Spool caps (1 x large, 1 x small)
- Seam ripper and brush
- Edge guide
- Extra spool pin
- Hard cover
When you buy the Pfaff 160S sewing machine from Sew Essential, you are covered by our comprehensive 2 year warranty.
In the unlikely event your sewing machine develops a fault, we will arrange for collection, repair and re-delivery of your machine for the duration of the warranty period. Please click here for full details of our comprehensive sewing machine warranty.
Need More Information?
Our friendly expert team love talking sewing machines and are here to give you complete confidence in your purchase. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to call us on 01283 210422.
Why Not Visit Us for a Demonstration?
We also love nothing more than demonstrating our machines - why not pop into our East Midlands showroom and try before you buy? Please call 01283 210422 to book an appointment.
Related FilesPfaff 160S and 140S manual (1.63 MB)
|Sewing Machine Type||Mechanical|
|Number of Stitch Options||23|
|Number of Alphabets||N/A|
|Programmable Stitch Combinations||No|
|Maximum Stitch Width||6mm|
|Stitch Length Control||Yes|
|Stitch Width Control||Yes|
|Bobbin Type||Top Loading Bobbin|
|Tension Control||Manual Tension Control|
|Number of Buttonholes||1|
|Thread Cutter Type||One Handed Manual Thread Cutter|
|Twin Needle Capability||Yes|
|Drop Feed Dog Capability||Yes|
|Reverse Sewing Button||Yes|
|Slide Speed Control||No|
|Needle Up / Down Control||No|
|Start / Stop Button||No|
|Lock Stitch Feature||No|
|Adjustable Foot Pressure||Yes|
|Extension Table Included||No|
|Cover Type||Hard Case|
|Included Accessories||User manual
Electronic foot controller
Standard presser foot
One-step buttonhole foot
Bobbins x 3
Spool caps (1 x large, 1 x small)
Seam ripper and brush
Extra spool pin
Viewing items on the basket page shows the delivery charge. UK orders will usually be dispatched within 3 working days. For further information please see the delivery section of the website.
We are happy to exchange or refund your purchase within 14 days providing the goods are in a fully resaleable condition. Exclusions apply to selected products such as cut fabrics. For further information, instructions on how to return products and information on Sew Essentials refund policy visit the returns and refunds section of the website.