Brother Innov-is 1300 Sewing Machine
The Brother Innov-is 1300 is the big brother of the 1100 with an impressive 182 stitches. Sewing anything from chiffon to fine leather will be a breeze with the automatic thread tension, which senses the thickness of the fabric and adjusts the thread tension accordingly.
The Innov-is 1300 can sew in up to 4 directions, and also sews extra large 40mm wide side feed decorative stitches. The LCD lighting and the 210 mm workspace to the right of the needle makes sewing anything a pleasure, and you can choose to stitch out a mirror image of your stitch patterns or combine stitches for extra variations. Using the included knee lift keeps hands free when working on larger or more intricate projects, and the needle position function sets the needle to the left or centre, giving greater flexibility of making it easy to sew from the desired position.
The combined functions of this machine make it an ideal choice for any type of sewing and all skill levels.
Features and Benefits
- Large 210mm work space to the right of the needle. Ideal for large sewing projects such as quilts, curtains, etc.
- Clear LCD screen showing stitch details, settings and required presser foot.
- 184 built-in utility and embroidery stitches can be selected easily using the reference chart on the top cover.
- 10 styles of one-step buttonholes.
- 5 fonts with both upper and lower case lettering.
- Sideways feed Sews in up to 4 directions. Sews extra large 40mm wide side feed decorative stitches.
- My Custom Stitch allows you to design your own decorative stitches and save them to memory for future use.
- Create your own stitch combinations and save them to memory for future use.
- Create a mirror image of your stitch pattern to achieve an even greater variety of stitches.
- Tie-off stitches can be sewn at the beginning and end of the stitch using the lock stitch button. When pressing the lock stitch key while sewing a decorative stitch, the machine will stop automatically after completing the motif.
- Slide speed control adjusts the maximum sewing speed from slow to fast.
- Automatic thread tension senses the fabric thickness and adjusts the thread tension.
- Needle stop position enables you to select whether the needle should be up or down when the machine stops.
- Initial needle position function to the left or centre. Great for sewing zips etc.
- Easily switches between single and twin needle sewing with the needle mode selection key.
- Automatic needle threader
- Raise and lower the presser foot using the knee lift, enabling you to keep both hands on the fabric.
- Drop-in top loading bobbin
- Accessory compartment
- Bright LED sewing lights
- Presser foot levelling button ensures the presser foot is kept level for smooth stitching across varying fabric thicknesses.
- Square Feed Drive System provides smooth, even feeding action for superior stitch quality on any weight of fabric.
- Drop feed for free motion or free hand sewing great for quilting.
- Hard case to protect you machine whist being transported or stored.
What's in the Box?
- Brother Innov-is 1300 sewing machine
- User manual
- Electronic foot controller
- Zigzag foot
- Monogramming foot
- Overcasting foot
- Zipper foot
- Buttonhole foot
- Blind stitch foot
- Button fitting foot
- Needle set
- Twin needle
- 4 x bobbins
- Seam ripper
- Cleaning brush
- Eyelet punch
- 3 x screwdriver
- Horizontal spool pin
- Spool caps (1 x small, 2 x medium and 1 x large)
- Thread spool insert (mini king thread spool)
- Spool net
- Knee lifter
- Accessory bag
- Hard case
When you buy the Brother Innov-is 1300 sewing machine from Sew Essential, you are covered by our comprehensive 3 year warranty.
In the unlikely event your sewing machine develops a fault, we will arrange for collection, repair and re-delivery of your machine for the duration of the warranty period. Please click here for full details of our comprehensive sewing machine warranty.
Need More Information?
Our friendly expert team love talking sewing machines and are here to give you complete confidence in your purchase. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to call us on 01283 210422.
Why Not Visit Us for a Demonstration?
We also love nothing more than demonstrating our machines - why not pop into our East Midlands showroom and try before you buy? Please call 01283 210422 to book an appointment.
|Sewing Machine Type||Computerised|
|Number of Stitch Options||184|
|Number of Alphabets||5|
|Programmable Stitch Combinations||Yes|
|Maximum Stitch Width||7mm|
|Stitch Length Control||Yes|
|Stitch Width Control||Yes|
|Bobbin Type||Top Loading Bobbin|
|Tension Control||Automatic Tension|
|Number of Buttonholes||10|
|Thread Cutter Type||Electronic Thread Cutter|
|Twin Needle Capability||Yes|
|Drop Feed Dog Capability||Yes|
|Reverse Sewing Button||Yes|
|Slide Speed Control||Yes|
|Needle Up / Down Control||Yes|
|Start / Stop Button||Yes|
|Lock Stitch Feature||Yes|
|Adjustable Foot Pressure||No|
|Extension Table Included||No|
|Cover Type||Hard Case|
|Included Accessories||User manual
Electronic foot controller
Blind stitch foot
Button fitting foot
4 x bobbins
3 x screwdriver
Horizontal spool pin
Spool caps (1 x small, 2 x medium and 1 x large)
Thread spool insert (mini king thread spool)
Viewing items on the basket page shows the delivery charge. UK orders will usually be dispatched within 3 working days. For further information please see the delivery section of the website.Returns
We are happy to exchange or refund your purchase within 14 days providing the goods are in a fully resaleable condition. Exclusions apply to selected products such as cut fabrics. For further information, instructions on how to return products and information on Sew Essentials refund policy visit the returns and refunds section of the website.