The Husqvarna Viking Huskylock S15 Overlocker is built for great 2-3-4 thread results on a great variety of fabrics including sheers and stretch. The extra presser foot lift makes it simple to overlock thick layers of fabrics and quilts. This versatility combined with your sewing machine makes for a perfect match.
The differential feed ensures the Husklock s15 will overlock without puckers in the fabric. It has a total of 15 stitches. The three and four thread capabilities are ideal for seaming and overcasting - or use a two thread stitch to finish light-weight fabrics.
Collars and cuffs are easily catered for thanks to its slim free arm, and full electronic speed control allows you to overlock at any speed with full needle piercing power.
Includes a Threading Guide DVD to help you get the hang of threading your machine quickly and easily.
Features and benefits
- 4, 3, 2 thread sewing – your choice for utility and decorative sewing
- 15 stitches – you trim, stitch, overcast or embellish a wide variety of fabrics in half the time
- Lay-in tension and colour coded thread paths – easy to see and easy to thread
- Easy threading instructions – step-by-step interactive DVD
- Free arm – you can sew cuffs, childrens garments and other small areas easily
- Differential feed – eliminates stretching of knit fabrics and puckering of lightweight fabrics
- Can also be used for automatic gathering
- Adjustable stitch length, cutting width and presser foot pressure – select best length and fine tune width for sturdy seams and flat smooth stitches on all fabrics
- Extra presser foot height – to easily sew several layers or heavy fabrics
- Waste tray – catches the scraps and threads
- Safety switch – the machine will not sew when the front cover is open
- Thread cutter – quick cutting of thread
- Universal Standard presser foot – can be used with all built-in stitches
- Snap-on presser feet – easy to change to optional feet for speciality techniques
- Ruler – use for quick measurement
- Electronic speed control – stitch-by-stitch control with full piercing power at all speeds
- Sews 1300 stitches per minute – sew faster save time
- Built-in extended carrying handle – move the machine without tangling the threads
- Moveable upper cutter – disengage the cutter for special techniques
What's in the box?
- Husqvarna S15 overlocker
- Electronic foot controller
- User manual
- Threading DVD
- Needle pack
- 4 x thread unreeling discs
- Lint brush
- Knife blade for the stationary lower cutter
- 2-thread converter
- 4 x thread spool nets
- Waste tray
- Dust cover
Why Not Visit Us For a Demonstration?
Why not book a demonstration at Sew Essential? Our resident expert is an award winning quilter and seamstress and is available to demonstrate the features of the machine. Please call 01283 210422 for more information.
Comes complete with a 5 year guarantee. The first 2 years cover parts and labour. The remaining 3 years cover parts.
Related FilesHusqvarna S15 Overlocker manual (1.50 MB)
|Number of Threads||No|
Viewing items on the basket page shows the delivery charge. UK orders will usually be dispatched within 3 working days. For further information please see the delivery section of the website.
We are happy to exchange or refund your purchase within 14 days providing the goods are in a fully resaleable condition. Exclusions apply to selected products such as cut fabrics. For further information, instructions on how to return products and information on Sew Essentials refund policy visit the returns and refunds section of the website.
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Homage to my Huskylock
I love my new Overlocker (is that even legal?). I used to soil my self at the thought of stretch fabrics (literally), but after 2 pairs of leggings (adult) and one pair of toddler leggings, I'm starting to regain my alimentary control. For an entry level machine, this is solidly built and with expert tuition (SewEssential team again), easy to thread and set up. Great machine, great demonstration and great tuition. As Alice said when she left Wonderland "I'll be back"