The Pfaff Select 4.2 heads up the Select range of sewing machines. It includes all of the features of other machines in the range (including integrated dual feed) but also has 40 different stitches and extra accessories.
Features and Benefits
- 40 stitches utilising the 'Easy Select System' for simplicity
- IDT (integrated dual feed) fabric feeding system
- Easy buttonholes in any length
- High presser foot clearance for thicker fabrics - great for quilting
- High needle piercing power for thick or multilayer fabrics
- Slender free arm for cuffs etc
- Free motion sewing capability
- Reverse sewing capability
- Variable stitch width up to 5.5mm
- Variable stitch length up to 6mm
- Bobbin winding through the needle
- Integrated needle threader
- Sewing lamp to illuminate your project
- Manual thread cutter
- Special accessory tray with a slot for each accessory
- Hard case to protect your machine during storage or transportation
What's in the Box?
- Pfaff Select 4.0 sewing machine
- User guide
- Electronic foot controller
- Standard presser foot
- Clearview foot
- Blindhem / overlock foot
- Zipper foot
- Buttonhole foot
- Darning foot
- Rolled hem foot
- Fancy stitch foot
- Edge guide / quilting guide
- Felt pad
- Spool caps (small, medium and large>
- Extra spool pin
- Seam ripper
- Hard case
- Accessory tray
When you buy the Pfaff Select 4.2 sewing machine from Sew Essential, you are covered by our comprehensive 2 year warranty.
In the unlikely event your sewing machine develops a fault, we will arrange for collection, repair and re-delivery of your machine for the duration of the warranty period. Please click here for full details of our comprehensive sewing machine warranty.
Need More Information?
Our friendly expert team love talking sewing machines and are here to give you complete confidence in your purchase. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to call us on 01283 210422.
Why Not Visit Us for a Demonstration?
We also love nothing more than demonstrating our machines - why not pop into our East Midlands showroom and try before you buy? Please call 01283 210422 to book an appointment.
Related FilesPfaff Select 2.2, 3.2 and 4.2 manual (6.37 MB)
|Model Number||Select 4.2|
|Sewing Machine Type||Mechanical|
|Number of Stitch Options||40|
|Number of Alphabets||N/A|
|Programmable Stitch Combinations||No|
|Maximum Stitch Width||5.5mm|
|Stitch Length Control||Yes|
|Stitch Width Control||Yes|
|Bobbin Type||Front Loading Bobbin|
|Tension Control||Manual Tension Control|
|Number of Buttonholes||1|
|Thread Cutter Type||One Handed Manual Thread Cutter|
|Twin Needle Capability||Yes|
|Drop Feed Dog Capability||Yes|
|Reverse Sewing Button||Yes|
|Slide Speed Control||No|
|Needle Up / Down Control||No|
|Start / Stop Button||No|
|Lock Stitch Feature||No|
|Adjustable Foot Pressure||No|
|Extension Table Included||No|
|Cover Type||Hard Case|
|Included Accessories||User guide
Electronic foot controller
Standard presser foot
Blindhem / overlock foot
Rolled hem foot
Fancy stitch foot
Edge guide / quilting guide
Spool caps (small, medium and large>
Extra spool pin
Viewing items on the basket page shows the delivery charge. UK orders will usually be dispatched within 3 working days. For further information please see the delivery section of the website.
We are happy to exchange or refund your purchase within 14 days providing the goods are in a fully resaleable condition. Exclusions apply to selected products such as cut fabrics. For further information, instructions on how to return products and information on Sew Essentials refund policy visit the returns and refunds section of the website.