The Pfaff Passport 3.0 is designed specifically for portability. Whether you are going to classes, travelling or simply don't have much space at home, the lightweight Passport 3.0 enables you to have a fully featured machine that's easy to transport and store.
Features and Benefits
- Compact and portable (6.7kg / 14.7lbs). Perfect for taking to classes and for travel.
- The Pfaff Original IDT System. Even fabric feed from both the top and the bottom.
- Thread Snips. Automatically cut top and bobbin threads, pulling thread ends to the back side of fabric.
- 100 Stitches. A wide variety of beautiful 7mm stitches, including utility stitches, buttonholes, decorative stitches, quilt stitches, needle art stitches and satin stitches.
- Beautiful Applique Pin Stitch Adjustable; easy to achieve your desired result.
- Start / Stop Button. Press the Start button to sew without the foot control. Makes sewing long seams, free-motion and buttonholes easy.
- Speed Slider. Adjust the speed with the speed slider for full control.
- Info button. Simply touch to see the recommended presser foot for the selected stitch.
- Two bright LED light sources for even illumination.
- Pull out stitch menu tab. Pull out to view the complete collection of stitches.
- Hard cover protects your sewing machine when transporting. Includes storage for your foot control and power cord.
- One-step Buttonhole.
- Feed Dog Drop. Lower the feed dogs for stippling, free-motion embroidery or darning.
- Extra-high Presser Foot Lift. Raises the presser foot to its highest position so that thick fabrics can be placed easily under the presser foot.
- Presser foot pressure can be adjusted for specialty techniques or when sewing on light or heavy fabric.
- Adjustable thread tension. Depending on the fabric, batting, thread, etc., the thread tension dial can be set to make the threads meet evenly between the two layers of fabric.
- Needle Up/Down. Touch a button to set your needle to automatically stop up or down in the fabric for pivoting, applique and more. Tap the foot control to shift between needle up/down position.
- Immediate Tie-off. When the button is pushed, the machine will tie-off automatically for a quick and easy finish.
- 29 Needle Positions. Perfect for topstitching, quilting, inserting zippers and more.
- Integrated needle threader makes threading the needle fast and easy.
- Snap-on presser feet. No screwdriver or other tools are needed.
- Easy to access top Loaded Bobbin.
- Two spool pins for twin needle sewing or specialty sewing.
- 6 different presser feet for all your basic needs.
- Accessory tray keeps all your sewing needs at your fingertips.
What's in the Box?
- Pfaff Passport 3.0 sewing machine
- User manual
- Electronic foot controller
- Standard presser foot
- Fancy stitch foot 1
- Fancy stitch foot 2
- Blindhem foot with IDT system
- Zipper foot with IDT system
- One step Buttonhole foot
- 5 x bobbins
- Felt pad
- Screwdriver for needle plate
- Multi-purpose tool
- Spool caps (2 x large, 1 x small)
- Seam ripper and brush
- Edge guide
- Auxiliary spool pin
- Hard cover
When you buy the Pfaff Passport 3.0 sewing machine from Sew Essential, you are covered by our comprehensive 2 year warranty.
In the unlikely event your sewing machine develops a fault, we will arrange for collection, repair and re-delivery of your machine for the duration of the warranty period. Please click here for full details of our comprehensive sewing machine warranty.
Need More Information?
Our friendly expert team love talking sewing machines and are here to give you complete confidence in your purchase. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to call us on 01283 210422.
Why Not Visit Us for a Demonstration?
We also love nothing more than demonstrating our machines - why not pop into our East Midlands showroom and try before you buy? Please call 01283 210422 to book an appointment.
Related FilesPfaff Passport 3.0 manual (2.26 MB)
|Sewing Machine Type||Computerised|
|Number of Stitch Options||100|
|Number of Alphabets||N/A|
|Programmable Stitch Combinations||No|
|Maximum Stitch Width||7mm|
|Stitch Length Control||Yes|
|Stitch Width Control||Yes|
|Bobbin Type||Top Loading Bobbin|
|Tension Control||Manual Tension Control|
|Number of Buttonholes||4|
|Thread Cutter Type||Electronic Thread Cutter|
|Twin Needle Capability||Yes|
|Drop Feed Dog Capability||Yes|
|Reverse Sewing Button||Yes|
|Slide Speed Control||Yes|
|Needle Up / Down Control||Yes|
|Start / Stop Button||Yes|
|Lock Stitch Feature||Yes|
|Adjustable Foot Pressure||No|
|Sewing Light||2 x LED|
|Extension Table Included||No|
|Cover Type||Hard Case|
|Included Accessories||User manual
Electronic foot controller
Standard presser foot
Fancy stitch foot 1
Fancy stitch foot 2
Blindhem foot with IDT system
Zipper foot with IDT system
One step Buttonhole foot
5 x bobbins
Screwdriver for needle plate
Spool caps (2 x large, 1 x small)
Seam ripper and brush
Auxiliary spool pin
Viewing items on the basket page shows the delivery charge. UK orders will usually be dispatched within 3 working days. For further information please see the delivery section of the website.
We are happy to exchange or refund your purchase within 14 days providing the goods are in a fully resaleable condition. Exclusions apply to selected products such as cut fabrics. For further information, instructions on how to return products and information on Sew Essentials refund policy visit the returns and refunds section of the website.