The Pfaff Ambition 610 sewing machine has many thoughtful and innovative features to make your sewing even more pleasurable. With over 100 stitches and a large sewing space, your creativity will flourish without constraint. Fabric handling is fantastic thanks to the IDT system - even tricky fabrics are fed evenly for great stitch quality. The Pfaff Ambition 610 is just as at home dressmaking as it is quilting or creating home dec masterpieces.
Features and Benefits
- The Original IDT System - Integrated Dual Feed only from Pfaff, precisely feeds all types of fabric from the top and bottom for perfect stitching every time.
- LCD Screen - Get all the sewing information you need directly on screen (71.5mm x 34.5mm, 2.8" x 1.4").
- Info Button - Simply touch to see important sewing recommendations on the graphic display.
- Large Sewing Space - The sewing area to the right of the needle is 200mm (7.87"), great for large sewing projects.
- 110 Stitches - Be astonished by the fascinating selection of Pfaff high-quality stitches – unique embellishments, stitched perfectly up to 7mm.
- Speed Slider - Adjust sewing speed on your Pfaff Ambition 610 sewing machine for full control.
- Elongation - Lengthen satin stitches and the entire stitch will be longer but density remains the same.
- Needle Up/Down - Set needle to stop up or down in the fabric for pivoting, appliqué and more.
- Mirror Image of Stitches - Flip the stitch side to side for even more possibilities.
- Twin Needle Program - Enter twin needle size to automatically adjust the stitch width. You can see the twin needle stitch on the screen.
- Stitch Width Safety - Limits stitch width to center needle position while using straight stitch accessories to prevent needle breakage.
- Adjustable Thread tension - The recommended thread tension setting for the selected stitch is displayed on the screen.
- Inch/cm Ruler On The Accessory Tray - Convenient measuring directly on your Pfaff Ambition 610 sewing machine.
- 29 Needle Positions - For exact placement of your straight stitch. Perfect for topstitching, edge stitching, under stitching, stitching-in-the-ditch or quilting.
- One-Step Buttonhole - With the One-Step Buttonhole Foot you can easily sew buttonholes with consistent results every time.
- Free-Motion Sewing - Simply drop the feed teeth for free-motion quilting, thread painting or darning.
- Immediate Tie-Off - When pressed the machine will tie-off and stop automatically for a quick and easy finish.
- Built-in Needle Threader - Makes threading easy and reduces eye strain.
- Start / Stop Button - Sew without the foot control – Makes sewing long seams, free-motion and buttonholes easy.
- LED Illuminated Workspace - Optimized bright lights illuminate the entire work area with less shadows.
- Extra Presser Foot Lift - Raises the presser foot to its highest position so that thick fabrics can be placed easily underneath it.
- Presser Foot Pressure - Can be adjusted when using specialty techniques or when sewing with varying fabric weights.
- Bobbin Winding From The Needle - No need to rethread when winding your bobbins directly from the needle. Winding stops automatically when your bobbin is full.
What's in the Box?
- Pfaff Ambition 610 sewing machine
- Instruction manual
- Electronic foot controller
- Standard presser foot for IDT
- Fancy stitch foot for IDT
- Fancy stitch foot
- Blindhem foot for IDT
- Zipper foot for IDT
- One-step buttonhole foot
- Thread net
- Edge guide
- 2 x felt pads
- Auxiliary spool pin
- Seam ripper
- Bobbins (5, one is on the machine)
- Screwdriver for needle plate
- 2 x spool caps (1 x small, 1 x large)
- Multi-purpose tool
- Hard cover
When you buy the Pfaff Ambition 610 sewing machine from Sew Essential, you are covered by our comprehensive 5 year warranty.
In the unlikely event your sewing machine develops a fault, we will arrange for collection, repair and re-delivery of your machine for the duration of the warranty period. Please click here for full details of our comprehensive sewing machine warranty.
Need More Information?
Our friendly expert team love talking sewing machines and are here to give you complete confidence in your purchase. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to call us on 01283 210422.
Why Not Visit Us for a Demonstration?
We also love nothing more than demonstrating our machines - why not pop into our East Midlands showroom and try before you buy? Please call 01283 210422 to book an appointment.
Related FilesPfaff Ambition 610 sewing machine manual (3.05 MB)
|Model Number||Pfaff Ambition 610|
|Sewing Machine Type||Computerised|
|Number of Stitch Options||110|
|Number of Alphabets||N/A|
|Programmable Stitch Combinations||No|
|Maximum Stitch Width||7mm|
|Stitch Length Control||Yes|
|Stitch Width Control||Yes|
|Bobbin Type||Top Loading Bobbin|
|Tension Control||Manual Tension Control|
|Number of Buttonholes||6|
|Thread Cutter Type||One Handed Manual Thread Cutter|
|Twin Needle Capability||Yes|
|Drop Feed Dog Capability||Yes|
|Reverse Sewing Button||Yes|
|Slide Speed Control||Yes|
|Needle Up / Down Control||Yes|
|Start / Stop Button||No|
|Lock Stitch Feature||Yes|
|Adjustable Foot Pressure||Yes|
|Extension Table Included||No|
|Cover Type||Hard Case|
|Included Accessories||Instruction manual Electronic foot controller Standard presser foot for IDT Fancy stitch foot for IDT Fancy stitch foot Blindhem foot for IDT Zipper foot for IDT One-step buttonhole foot Thread net Edge guide 2 x felt pads Screwdriver Auxiliary spool pin Seam ripper Brush Bobbins (5, one is on the machine) Screwdriver for needle plate 2 x spool caps (1 x small, 1 x large) Multi-purpose tool Needles Hard cover|
Viewing items on the basket page shows the delivery charge. UK orders will usually be dispatched within 3 working days. For further information please see the delivery section of the website.
We are happy to exchange or refund your purchase within 14 days providing the goods are in a fully resaleable condition. Exclusions apply to selected products such as cut fabrics. For further information, instructions on how to return products and information on Sew Essentials refund policy visit the returns and refunds section of the website.