The Husqvarna Viking Designer Topaz 50 excels in all field of creativity. Whether you are a quilter, dressmaker or machine embroiderer this machine is packed full of great features that will assist you on your path of creativity.
Interactive Color Touch Screen
Easy to navigate through various screens for embroidery, editing, and sewing.
- Large 3.5" (70 x 53mm) graphic colour touch screen with high resolution (320 x 240).
- Clear text and realistic embroidery designs on screen.
- Easy graphic interface designed by sewers for sewers.
- All functions and stitches at a touch.
- Built-in support with Quick Help. Touch any stitch, icon or function to see its name and description.
Basic Design Positioning
Match your embroideries perfectly every time.
- Use the basic Design Positioning feature for perfect placement.
- With basic Design Positioning you can turn any design into an endless design.
- Design Positioning feature makes it so easy.
Your DESIGNER TOPAZ 50 sewing and embroidery machine is always up-to-date.
- Update your machine with latest software via internet.
Software Included With The Machine
Download the latest Machine Communication software to communicate from your PC to your DESIGNER TOPAZ 50 sewing and embroidery machine.
- Organize your designs, add trim commands, create image files, print catalogues and more.
- Create embroidery fonts from any TrueType font on your PC computer using the QuickFont program.
Optional Husqvarna Viking Embroidery Software For PC
- Embroidery software adds a whole new dimension to your personal embroidery.
- The ultimate software system for embroidery freedom!
Optional Tru Embroidery Software For Apple Mac
- Introducing the premier embroidery software for the MAC operating system.
Embroidery Design Editing and Save
New ways to enhance your embroidery experience and make it easier than ever to combine beautiful designs and fonts.
- Personalize your designs directly on screen.
Combine And Save Designs
- Create your own combination of designs and/or fonts and save them in the memory or on a USB-stick.
Large Embroidery Area
You can create and embroider large designs up to 14" x 8" (360 x 200mm) without re-hooping.
- Two embroidery hoops included; DESIGNER Royal Hoop for designs up to 14" x 8" (360 x 200mm) and DESIGNER Splendid Square Hoop for designs up to 4" x 4 " (120x120mm).
- Several optional hoops available for special techniques like endless embroideries, quilting, textured embroideries and much more.
- HUSQVARNA VIKING is constantly developing new hoops and accessories for various techniques.
Automatic Jump Stitch Trim
Eliminate trimming time as you create beautiful embroideries.
- Cuts your embroidery jump stitches automatically.
- Pulls the thread tails to the wrong side of the fabric for quick finishing.
Free Motion With Any Stitch
For easy quilting and beautiful free motion embroidery using any stitch you choose.
- Choose Free Motion Floating or Free Motion Spring Action from the SET Menu.
Easy to sew with consistent speed without using the foot control.
- Press Start/Stop to begin and to stop sewing.
- Great for sewing rows of decorative stitches, quilting stitches, and making buttonholes.
- Ideal for sewers with physical limitations.
Large Sewing Surface
Sew large quilts, home dec projects, and garments easily.
- Large area to the right of the needle, nearly 10" (250 mm), for wonderful ease of sewing.
Endless opportunities to be creative.
- 150 beautiful designs are loaded in your DESIGNER TOPAZ 50 sewing and embroidery machine.
- All designs include Automatic Jump Stitch Trims.
- 2 built-in embroidery fonts in three different sizes with both upper and lower case letters to label, date and embellish.
- 261 stitches.
- 7mm stitch width.
- 5 sewing fonts with both upper and lower case letters for easy programming.
Exclusive Sensor System Technology
Automatically and continuously senses and adjusts as you sew any thickness of fabric for perfect even feeding.
Sensor Foot Lift
- Presser foot lowers and raises automatically for every sewing technique. Four positions: down, pivot, up and extra lift.
- Automatically lowers feed teeth for maximum space to slide heavy fabrics and quilts under the foot easily.
Sensor Foot Pivot
- The Presser Foot senses the thickness of the fabric when you stop with the needle in the down position. The foot will automatically float above the fabric for instant pivoting, easy applique and quilting.
Exclusive Sewing Advisor Feature
Select your type of fabric and sewing technique and the Exclusive Sewing Advisor feature instantly sets everything for you.
- Sets the best stitch, stitch width, stitch length, thread tension, foot pressure, and sewing speed.
- Stitch is displayed with the recommended presser foot and needle size and type on the Interactive Colour Touch Screen.
Top And Bobbin Thread Sensor With Alert Sound
A pop-up message appears when the top thread breaks or bobbin thread is running low and gives you an advance notice you soon need to change the bobbin.
- No need to check top or bobbin thread when sewing or embroidering.
Automatic Thread Cutter
Convenient and easy to finish your sewing.
- One touch instantly cuts the top and bobbin threads and pulls the thread tails to the underside of your fabric.
Electronic Self-Adjusting Thread Tension
Time saving and convenient when sewing.
- Best tension is set automatically for all sewing techniques and fabrics.
- Override automatic tension easily for speciality techniques.
Reduces shadows while sewing.
- Three LED lights illuminate the needle area and sewing surface to make sewing easy and reduce eye strain.
Needle Stop Up/Down
For easy pivoting, applique and more.
- Press Needle Stop Up/Down or tap the foot control to move the needle up or down.
What's in the Box?
- Husqvarna Viking Designer Topaz 50
- User manual
- Electronic foot controller
- 12 Snap-on Presser Feet
- Designer Royal Hoop 360 x 200mm (14 1/4" x 8")
- Designer Splendid Square Hoop 120 x 120mm (4 3/4" x 4 3/4")
- Hard case
Why Not Visit Us For a Demonstration?
Why not book a demonstration at Sew Essential? Our resident expert is an award winning quilter and seamstress and is available to demonstrate the features of the machine. Please call 01283 210422 for more information.
Comes complete with a 5 year guarantee. The first 2 years cover parts and labour. The remaining 3 years cover parts.
Related FilesHusqvarna Designer Topaz 50 manual (6.36 MB)
Viewing items on the basket page shows the delivery charge. UK orders will usually be dispatched within 3 working days. For further information please see the delivery section of the website.
We are happy to exchange or refund your purchase within 14 days providing the goods are in a fully resaleable condition. Exclusions apply to selected products such as cut fabrics. For further information, instructions on how to return products and information on Sew Essentials refund policy visit the returns and refunds section of the website.