The Pfaff Hobbylock 2.5 overlock machine is sturdy and easy to use thanks to its German design. It has an Automatic Tension Dial (ATD), which sets the thread tension when automatically when selecting any of the 15 stitches. The large sewing area with a cutting knife mounted from below offers maximum convenience. Other great features include adjustable stitch length, differential feed, built-in rolled edge, 2-speed control levels and more.
Features and Benefits
- 4, 3 and 2 threads
- 15 stitches
- Large area to the right of the needle for larger projects
- Automatic thread tension (ADT)
- 4-thread overlock for reinforced overlock stitch for perfect sewing, trimming and finishing
- 3-thread overlock for wide and narrow overlock seams and decorative techniques
- 2-thread overlock for rolled edge and flatlock, wide and narrow
- Built-in rolled edge to sew rolled hems quickly without changing the presser foot or stitchplate
- LED light source for maximum illumination of the sewing area and optimal visibility
- Manual differential feed is adjustable for perfectly even seams, no stretching of the seam or puckering of fine fabrics
- Lay-in tension and colour coded thread paths for quick and convenient threading
- Adjustable stitch length, cutting width and presser foot pressure
- Tension release enables the threads to be pulled easily when presser foot is up
- 2 adjustable speeds
- Built-in two-thread converter for easy conversion to 2-thread stitches
- Extra presser foot height for several layers or heavy fabrics
- Stitch-by-stitch control with full electronic piercing power at all speeds
- Universal standard presser foot can be used with all built-in stitches
- Snap-on presser feet
- Disengage the upper cutter for special techniques
- Easy threading instructions included on the step-by-step interactive DVD
- Thread cutter is conveniently placed for quick cutting of threads
- Built in extended carrying handle to move the machine without tangling the threads
- Waste tray catches fabric trimmings
- Weight 8.7kg
What's in the Box?
- Pfaff Hobbylock 2.5 Overlocker
- User manual
- Instructional DVD
- Electronic foot controller
2 years parts and labour
Why Not Visit Us For a Demonstration?
Why not book a demonstration at Sew Essential? Our resident expert is an award winning quilter and seamstress and is available to demonstrate the features of the machine. Please call 01283 210422 for more information.
Related FilesPfaff Hobbylock 2.5 manual (5.96 MB)
|Number of Threads||No|
Viewing items on the basket page shows the delivery charge. UK orders will usually be dispatched within 3 working days. For further information please see the delivery section of the website.
We are happy to exchange or refund your purchase within 14 days providing the goods are in a fully resaleable condition. Exclusions apply to selected products such as cut fabrics. For further information, instructions on how to return products and information on Sew Essentials refund policy visit the returns and refunds section of the website.